Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 132

For number 3, where's a crimson agate thing close enough to break it ?

Anonymous 131

Hello

Anonymous 130

the image for number 18 is wrong

Anonymous 129

How do i get the extra crimson agate that is not on this map

Anonymous 128

how do i get the cage open to get number 32

Anonymous 127

So, if you climb up the nail once it's in the air you unlock an achievement but there's also a crimson agate at the top of it

Anonymous 126

Somehow, i got 87 without feeding those foxes and crimson wish.

Anonymous 125

I cant seem to find number 22 now because its at the pace where the cryo thing is and there isnt a gimmick

Anonymous 124

So if you’re having trouble finding a scarlet quartz for 3, there’s one located near the double creo whopperflower challenge. It’s located just off the ledge nearby.

Anonymous 123

this is painful, i have to go back and check which ones ive gotten and not gotten X_X

Anonymous 122

I don't understand 3 x( all it says is to use the scarlet quartz but there aren't any nearby.

Anonymous 121

Was going crazy getting my final 10 to reach 80. Thank you for this guide.

Anonymous 120

I had a lot of these checked and suddenly they were gone??? Wtf gamewith :/

Anonymous 119

Idk about how many there are , but yes there more the 80, cause Mihoyo Always give 1 or more like the oculus to keep in the bag.(some Say It Is for an end game content, other Say that Is Just for collection sakè).

Anonymous 118

for some reason i can't get number 10 because the wind current doesn't take me high enough to reach the circles. Does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous 117

bro I reset electroculus map and this got reset too

Yang 116

Without the crimson wish, I managed to collect 83, and still, there are 4 more to achieve according to these 80 locations
. So I'm guessing there are 7 more?

Augir 115

I got 83 from exploring not from crimson wish. Can somebody explain why there is +3, and is still have more ?

Nyeso 114

omfg, idk from where tf i've found but, i have an extra 1 on my iventory, this will annoy me once i'm finish with the tree, like, i better found more 4, because this single crimson on my iventory is torturing my OCD

sero 113

this map is linked to the electroculus one..

Anonymous 112

!!! There's a time trial right next to the secret room that gives you a crimson agate. So 81?

Anonymous 111

I could be wrong, but this guy says he found 84 when I've been told there are only 80 in total. Who is lying.

Anonymous 110

You can get an agate once the mountain quest is completed and the pillar is up in the sky. Go all the way to the peak of the mountain and use the wind crest to fly to the pillar in the sky. Climb to the top of the pillar and there is an agate there for taking

Jean 109

Kaeya 108, you go in from the other side through a tunnel. Here's a link of how to do so: https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/333786
Hope this helps, best of luck in your journey!

kaeya 108

hello I need help, after ver 1.5 update, I can't seem to access the crimson agates under the new cryo hypostasis boss. can someone help me? did they remove those agates already after the new update?

Anonymous 107

Yeah as stated as above, while I did not record my finds I was able to find 84 of them, excluding the fox part since I've only fed them for 3 days, so there are at least 5 of them not mentioned on here

hotdog 106

where's the nearest scarlet quartz in 3?

Anonymous 105

i was able to get to 87 crimson, so kind of confused why i have extra crimsons

Anonymous 104

I got 79 agate from looking at the guide 80th still progressing + 5 from crimson wish ..
Right now at lvl9 +3 leftovers crimson agate , am i missing something?

Anonymous 103

There is one right on the tip of the Nail after recovering it. As well as an achievement

ArthuriaX 102

I got 86 so far, so what is the final count? 90?

Anonymous 101

Can someone tell me where 46 is

Anonymous 100

There is still an 81st we need to find

Someone 99

total 85

Dwane Dibbley 98

#15 also respawned along with few trials in Wyrmcrest valleay.

Dwane Dibbley 97

As of today i have found #21 and #77 respawned (just teleported to nearby stone and they were there, dunno if any other stone respawned). I was at 79 stones and feeding foxes, these 2 respawned stones gets me to 81 total.

Anonymous 96

There are more hidden agates, i got 83 excluding crimson wish.

Anonymous 95

There is one not listed to the west of 34. climb to the top of the peak just west of the "pool", and look down slightly. to the southwest I think. #81

Anonymous 94

There are at least 83 "wild" Crimson Agate, so you have 3 extra. Use your mini map, and some can only be seen from peaks.

Anonymous 93

Gotten all 80 agates.

Anonymous 92

To #90: the seelie will move toward the torch you just light up, so just guide the thing so it p***es by the pillars to activate them

Aether 91

i believe there are either 81 or 86 agate in the world

Anonymous 90

Can someone help me with crimson agate 76? I don't understand :(

Anonymous 89

You have to feed the foxes for five irl days to get the final Crimson Agate that can be gained without doing the Crimson Wishes.

LilGiant 88

I believe there's more than 79 agate on the map. my tree's level is 9 and I'm only 2 agate shy of level 10. granted 10 of those agate came from crimson wish but without those, I'd still have 88 agates. and I haven't gotten the hidden agate yet.

Evaline 87

i think there's more than 80 agate? i hadn't did the fox quest and already hit 80th.

Anonymous 86

There are 85 agates total on the map

Anonymous 85

Got the 80th crimson agate by feeding the foxes, although I am unsure about how many times I fed them.

Solcaihn 84

Just earned the 80th Crimson Agate today from feeding the foxes after completing the World Quest given to you by Joel; a precious chest will be sitting in place of the bowl and you'll also earn the "Untellable Tale" achievement.

Anonymous 83

[regarding the previews post]

Anonymous 82

1.can be obtained after completing a puzzle!

2. i forgot to take a screenshot but there is a note here and after digging u get a chest with another crimson

Anonymous 81

Actually i got 90 so far ;)

Lumera 80

Alright as of 1/1/21:
-Tree is now level 11
-85 Agate in the world.
-15 from the Crimson wish quest so far.
-100 total earnable so far.

My final one was earlier today. Guess I never killed One of the lawchurls.

Gui1124 79

can confirm that feeding the foxes will give a chest with crimson agate. Also the foxes dont run away when you get close or open the chest so take some picture if you want

Anonymous 78

for chest 71: it is easier to go South from the cliff at Dadaupa Gorge bordering the area. Below the cliff's edge is a place to stand with a Scarlet Quartz respawn.

Shoyu 77

I just got info. Feed the fox for 5 days in a row to get the last crimson agate. The location is south west of the statue (don't jump down), and continue right.

Anonymous 76

i cant seem to find 49 i dont know if i already got it lol but i cant find its place where it is supposed to be.

Jinx 75

80 (not my guide):

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/117339

Evan 74

On top of the Pillar floating in the sky. You will have to activate a wind current at the summit of Skyfrost Nail.

Brzydzi 73

Between 66 and 67 is time quest to collect anemo orbs. Reward chest (located north to 69, on a very tiny island) grants agate if I remember correctly.

rex 72

i hope this can help you guys get all agate using this route https://fragstrat.com/genshin-impact/crimson-agate-locations

Anonymous 71

To anonymous 67,68,69
You start at level 1, so you found 10 less than you say you did. If you have tree level 10 with 0 agate like in your screenshot, you have a total of 90 not 100.

Anonymous 70

I'm LVL 10 tree with 4 extra agate. Am I missing any?
12/29/2020

Anonymous 69

Have found 85 total on map, have total of 100 as of 12/28/2020. Still working on the fox agate, so that should be 101 at least.
Edit: Fix Typo for below

Anonymous 68

Have found 90 total on map, have total of 100 as of 12/28/2020. Still working on the fox agate, so that should be 101 at least.

knieboige 67

71. Can be otained easier from the nearby cliff you can shoot an arrow down. See picture

Anonymous 67

Have found 84 total on map, have total of 99 as of 12/28/2020

GelatoTaco 67

Crimson Agate 80 is on top of the m***ive pillar in the sky after unlocking the domain. Use wind current totem from CA 49 to land on debris & climb up.

Anonymous 66

Have found 81 total on map, have total of 96 as of 12/28/2020

Anonymous 66

crimson agate 80 already found guys, check it on youtube

Anonymous 65

The riddle for #20 had a slightly different order than in the guide:
Platform 2 and 3 were the other way around.

Anonymous 64

There's one where you have feed the foxes for 5 real life days. Is near the 64th. There's a camp, you find one of Joel's father notes there if I'm not mistaken. Then keep feeding the foxes and on the 6th day there's a chest with a crimson agate

Anonymous 64

did tree starts from 0 lvl or from 1 ? coz i have 9 lvl and 4 agates, and did tree quests only once (im kinda slow at doing lore quests)

Anonymous 63

Ummm i found 85 crimson agates sooo......

Anonymous 62

80th agate. when you finish storyline quest, climb up to the absolute peak of mountain. there will be a wind mechanism to activate, fly through the hoops --> climb up the pillar that flew to the sky, 80th agate is on the top of the pillar.

Anonymous 61

The maximum you can have is tree level 9 and 9 extra Agates if you did the crimson wish 2 x 5 this week. As the tree starts out at level 1, so far the maximum number of agates you were able to collect on the map is 89 (total) - 10 (crimson wish) = 79. People claiming they found 90+ are wrong.

Anonymous 60

tHANKS ALOT FOR THE HELP. I FOUND THEM ALL

Anonymous 59

This is a much easier way to get no. 71 also the ice does not render for mobile players from the conference in the above method

Anonymous 58

I found 81 agate w/o wish, probably game design but there may be more then that w secret dev chests

Anonymous 57

56 is talkikg about No.10 on the map. Nothing new

Anonymous 56

There's one if you go the the summit and use the wind currents to get on the pillar

Anonymous 55

This helps a lot and so complete. Thank you

Anonymous 54

Right where the challenge for 78 is, 79 is located in a wall right behind it...

factorial 53

someone found more than 79 agate? (without wish)

Myu 52

People who said they have 98 are wrong. Because we start at level 1 not level 0.

Level 1 > 0 Crimson
Level 2 > 10 Crimson
Level 9 > 80 Crimson
Level 10 > 90 Crimson

So if your tree is level 9, it means you have 80+ not 90+. I currently have 89 (10 from mission) and my tree is level 9.

Anonymous 51

I also currently have 98 (-10) from crimson wish.

Aranord 50

As proof for my earlier comment down below

Anonymous 49

From the very top of the mountain's summit there is an anemo switch. Glide all the way up and land on the floating pillar and from there you can jump to the large glowing pillar you fixed (In the Mountain quest). Climb it and you get an agate and an achievement.

Aranord 49

So far i have 98 (-10 from crimson wish. So its 88 around the map and in chests)

Kuro 48

Crimson Wish*

Kyuushichi 47

No. 71 There is a scarlet quartz on the gr***y mountain near the rock it is easier to get it from there.

Kuro 47

I currently have 96 agates (minus 10 from scarlet longing) and I have a 100% exploration with 200 chest and 31 seelies

Rexalia 46

It was so hard. Some of the Crimson Agate on the chest didn't show up on the minimap.

Indarus 45

For 71 there is a Scarlet Quartz on a ledge above the small island. No need for an archer on the s****

Anonymous 44

I found 85 but I can't recall where I found them

Anonymous 44

The 40 comment was my final one, i have all 80

Anonymous 43

this helped a LOT

Anonymous 42

I've found 83 crimsons on a map (but i ***ume there's 85 crimsons in total). Hopefully someone will screenshot them soon :<

Anonymous 41

I can't remember how to get them but when I was comparing the ones I had marked down to the ones on the map I had two that weren't in it: the one in the pic and one close to 1/11/the statue of the seven

Anonymous 40

Numbet 47, is a little more down in map

Anonymous 40

I found the final crimson agate is on top of the highest floating pillar

K*** 39

On 78 theres actually 2 if you do the time trial

Anonymous 38

Thank you so much for this ❤️

Anonymous 38

Up and to the right of #29, past the pond, there is a little pit with a pile of stone tablets with blue markings, which give you a crimson agate and potions when searched.

Anonymous 37

For 71, there’s a better spot to hit it! If you go from the gorge and head south towards this area, there’s one of the red stones to hit just below the edge of the cliff.

Anonymous 36

where is number 9,10,12?

Fluitaire 35

Numbers 9 10 12 and 13 appear to be missing?

Anonymous 34

I am already level 9 tree with +8 more. then i saw this, i dont know what am i missing lol

Anonymous 34

Completing all the ancient carvings to open the door by the statue of the seven, opening it will give you both a blueprint and crimson agate

Aranord 34

There is 81 crimson overall, some is in chests. (I forgot to mark some of them)
There is also crimson agate inside the place where you need the 3 box (like the priest) to enter also there is some inside the entombed city ancient palace (light the torches inside for ice claymor)

Anonymous 34

Another way to get #71 is climbing the cliff by dadaupa gorge there’s a scarlet gem there and you can just fly to the island and hit the ice

Anonymous 34

on top of the nail, after it has been restored, there is one and you get an achievement reaching it

Dusterboi 33

Bottom-right to skyfrost nail, near a puzzle, there's a final ragged note and option to investigate. There is one agnite

cafe41 32

near 9 and 46 there's one that you'll catch when you fly there, i think it may be 9

Xmas 32

There's a hidden crimson agate hidden in the chest after defeating the KING FROST BOAR :D

That's one super hard to find Crimson agate.

Anonymous 32

I sorta just got it, but there was an agate where I'm looking. I don't believe it was on the map.

Anonymous 32

I think there are 79 total, but I'm not sure. I've done one set of 5 crimson wishes and I have level 9 tree +4. Am I counting wrong?

Str4wB3rry 31

So level 9 tree is currently the max? So I need to wait 2 days to find out the frostbearer recipe?

Anonymous 30

Another one when you finish In the Mountains, climb up the tall nail structure at the mountain summit.

Damz21 29

#71 Opt: You can also climb Dadaupa George

Anonymous 29

Ok so when you get 80 Crimson Agates you can do the crimson wishes which you can get 5 from and it refreshes every Monday and Friday. So I think they're only 80 you have to find.

Anonymous 28

In the quest Lost in the Snow, go further in front nearer to the exit when you reach the "summit" before you meet Joel. There is one agate unmarked.

Anonymous 28

So, how many agate around there? I found 79 but i saw someone said 85/86

Anonymous 27

A few steps northwest of #76 theres a quest and a Ragged Records item that rewards a chest containing another agate

Anonymous 26

in the same cave of 74 76 not sure it's alr in your map or not but I didnt see. I found at the right corner of the cave beside the boat. press investigate and the box will appear

Anonymous 26

94 total all I could find.
still curious about the other one

Anonymous 25

i got my 79th agate. don't know where i picked extra one.

Anonymous 24

For 71, there's also a scarlet on the cliffside you can use to glide and then plunge. Don't bother with icing the water to melee, it'll run out.

Anonymous 24

12 exists.just play throught the 'Lost in the Snow' quest. it's in the final part of the quest

b3rw1n 23

no. 10, use Anemo ability to fly up and climb the statue

Anonymous 22

Near 76 location, there's a chest (you have to investigate it first) beside a ragged records

Anonymous 22

There is a luxurious chest here that contains 1 agate. Need to complete the ragged records quest before the chest spawns. The end is located at the east of skyfrost nail.

Kitty 22

Any idea how to get number 37?

eta 22

There's another one between 62 and 76, a warming seelie puzzle on water with a cryo lamp thing. It gives you 3 chests and one has a crimson agate. its near a couple abyss mages

Anonymous 22

there was another in the same area as 76, it's in a chest after you kill some mobs nearby

Shad 21

Another one here, you need complete one trial

Anonymous 21

do 12 and 13 even exist?

Anonymous 20

New Agate is NE of 24 and SE of 23, reachable by climbing up. Complete a time trial around the arena south of 23.

eta 20

There's another one at Entombed City Outskirts (between the "C" and "i" in City-- complete the red challenge thing that makes you collect anemos and you get one in a chest

Anonymous 20

there is a test to pick anemo balls its located in the "i" of the word "city" in Entombed City outskirt. You have to go south after picking number 24

Anonymous 20

minimap for #71

Anonymous 19

Another tip for 71 is that the scarlet buff applies to ranged attacks, so try to hit 71 from the marked scarlet location below.

Anonymous 18

To get 71

JieJie <3 you 17

35. You can get the agate by opening a chest. The chest in question is located before a cave. It's best to slide down from the top of the mountain since you'll be able to spot it better.

Anonymous 16

there are 2 crimson agate in 57, one inside the chest one in the top of the hut

Anonymous 16

No 20: melt the ice using scarlet nearby. there are 8 plates in total, half light up symbol 1, other half light up symbol 2. light up all of one symbol, then the other. Order doesn't matter much

Anonymous 15

Just got 66 and 67. For 66 kill the giant boar, for 67 climb the mountain nearby and use geo skill to climb.

Luimon89 15

Found (81), have 80. cant get your no. 71 :/

Anonymous 14

i mean, 22 not 19

Anonymous 13

19 is above the TP. Climb top and glide

Anonymous 12

My bad, didn't bother checking underground

Memeckyun 11

there is also something called Ragged Records in cell near 32, the quest lead to agate treasure

Anonymous 11

Just wanna share how to get #71, so you go from the northside cliff (i teleport from eagle's gate), look for scarlet there (you need to glide down a little bit), and snipe the crystal with arrow

Anonymous 11

9 and 10 aren't real. Was wondering why I counted 15 (on this map) instead of 13 (in game)

Anonymous 10

how to get 74 and 75

Anonymous 9

How to get 75 and 76

baddraws 8

theres one here where u get in chest after timed challende

Anonymous 7

Hi to the east of #24 theres a gliding challenge (collect 12 anemo shards) that rewards one crimson agate. Currently unmarked on map.

Anonymous 7

anyone know how to destroy rock on no.71? i can't find the agate around there

Anonymous 6

Number 9? please

Anonymous 6

There's actually two in the 57th spot. One is at the top of the hut, and the other one is inside the chest (in the hut) guarded by a lawachurl.

Anonymous 5

The location of 22 is floating in the air high above. Climb the cliff that’s further from the teleporter and you’ll see it. :)

Anonymous 4

Just below 24, there is a time challenge. Reward is an Agate

a 4

ok

Anonymous 3

Where can I find number 9? it's not in the top of the mountain/rock.

Anonymous 2

gg

hamba tuhan 1

wow anjai mabar papalepepapale

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies