Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 26

best sub dps for hydro ngl n her healing is rlly good

Anonymous 25

i faild 50/50 and got her at 79 pity and got to say its worth it she has damage, healing and dmg buffing

Seo 24

I didn't like her at first, but when you build her decently and learn how to use her abilities, I can say she turns into a great character.

Anonymous 23

Hey, why isher healing is A rated? It's based on how much mp she has and what is her skill level, i think 3500+ hp every 2 sec(-14%) should be above good or 'A'

Anonymous 22

I just tried to build a pity and save for Raiden but guess what? I got Furina on 50/50. It's a mixed feeling, but it's an archon though

Anonymous 21

What can I build for C6 hypercarry furina though

Anonymous 20

hell yea I got her under 50 pulls, I was already prepared to grind primos since I haven't been playing since the middle of sumeru

Anonymous 19

won 50/50 on the previous banner and was already decided to grind for primogems to pull furina no matter what but 5th Genshin Gatcha God decended to help me win 50/50 of 50/50

Anonymous 18

she is literally me
76 pulls and 50/50 win.

Anonymous 17

Her banner gave me C4 Mona
Thanks miHoyo!

Anonymous 16

Losing a 50/50 on her banner to Mona is the
biggest win ever

Anonymous 15

Lol, the ppl who lost 50/50 being all sad and calling her "oVeRrAtEd".

Anonymous 14

Super overhyped character

Anonymous 13

How much HP vs ER does Furina need? If I put HP% sands I can get 40k sure, but isn't it more important for Furina to keep having energy to use burst for Neuvillette?

Anonymous 12

Mona best character

Anonymous 11

Furina >> all

Anonymous 10

Mona > Furina

Anonymous 9

Farmed for furina all this time only to get this waste of space, star s**king over ***ualised piece of ****

Anonymous 8

So many leaks and the website has not been updated yet. All of her materials and kit is already out there :/

Anonymous 5

i hope she will boost characters that are typically seen as less desired like yanfei, xinyan, qiqi, yoimiya etc because as far as i know her kit seems like a niche of its own

Anonymous 3

who ever has comment below me, ur the one that s*cks

not impressed 2

I am holding out for her as she more than likely will be good but seems the worst archon plus her character ****s

Anonymous 1

i want her to talk down on me

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps