Undivided Heart is a card for Genshin Impact Genius Invokation TCG 4.1. See TCG Card, Ganyu skills, effects, how to get, and more of Undivided Heart Card for Genius Invokation.All Card List Here
Undivided Heart TCG Card - Type, Element & Skills
|Story||Ganyu: Undivided Heart|
First the arrow strikes, and then it turns to frost.
* Using this card ends your turn passing your turn to the opponent.
Combat Action: When your active character is Ganyu, equip this card.
When your Ganyu, who has this card equipped, uses Frostflake Arrow: Cryo DMG dealt by this Skill +1 if this Skill has been used before during this match, and it now deals 3 Piercing DMG to all opposing characters on standby instead.
(You must have Ganyu in your deck to add this card to your deck.)
Undivided Heart Card Tips
Additional Piercing DMG
When Undivided Heart has been used, the succeeding piercing DMG from Ganyu's Frostflake Arrow is increased. This card is great when Frostflake Arrow is used in succession.
Great Effect With Superconduct
Frostflake Arrow deals Cryo DMG to the enemy's active character which can trigger superconduct with Electro. When superconduct has been triggered, the piercing DMG from the reaction stacks with Frostflake Arrow's piercing DMG effect.
Ganyu Can Technically Solo
If you are able to utilize Ganyu's Frostflake Arrow in succession, she can likely defeat or deal fatal damage to the enemy's characters simultaneously.
Undivided Heart Card Pros
Undivided Heart Card Cons
- Frostflake Arrow costs 5 Cryo dice which is difficult to utilize in succession since only 8 dice are available by default
- On top of the cost, 5 Cryo dice is hard to pull off if you do not have guaranteed dice cards in effect such as Blizzard Strayer & Jade Chamber
How To Get Undivided Heart TCG Card?
|How To Get|
|Obtain upon defeating Ganyu |
- Achieve victory within 6 Rounds
- Win with less than 2 character cards defeated