Prophecy Of Submersion is a card for Genshin Impact Genius Invokation TCG 4.1. See TCG Card, Mona skills, and more of Prophecy Of Submersion Card for Genius Invokation.All Card List Here
Prophecy Of Submersion TCG Card - Type, Element & Skills
|Cost||Hydro 3 & Energy 3|
|Story||Mona: Prophecy of Submersion|
“Hey! You should be playing that card!”
“…Well, alright then, do what you want.”
* Using this card ends your turn passing your turn to the opponent.
Prophecy Of Submersion
Combat Action: When your active character is Mona, equip this card.
After Mona equips this card, immediately use Stellaris Phantasm once.
When your Mona, who has this card equipped, is the active character, the Hydro-Related Reactions you trigger deal +2 additional DMG.
(You must have Mona in your deck to add this card to your deck.)
Prophecy Of Submersion Card Tips
Additional Damage While Buff Is Active
Aside from the double damage, using Prophecy of Submersion deals 2 additional DMG when the active character triggers a Hydro-related reaction while the buff from Mona's Burst is active.
Prophecy Of Submersion Card Pros
- Buff further improves the active character's damage output
- Mona's Burst cost does not increase when equipped
Prophecy Of Submersion Card Cons
- Buff affects even the damage done with Normal ATK and setup may take time
How To Get Prophecy Of Submersion TCG Card?
|How To Get|
|Obtain upon defeating Mona.|
- Achieve victory within 6 Rounds
- Win with less than 2 character cards defeated