Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 128

Uhhh why did the map disappear Q^Q I've refreshed a few times but nothing. I was almost done but now idk where the last oculi I have to get are

Anonymous 127

Although the positions of the dendroculus are correct, but with the map being incorrect, it's hard to find the one you've been looking for. Even the players' minimap rotating didn't help at all.

Anonymous 126

Where is no. 270 ?

Anonymous 125

Can someone tell me where is 175 pls

Anonymous 124

185 has the incorrect picture. the picture shown corresponds with 187

Anonymous 123

Alright nvm i found the entrance after some serious looking

Anonymous 122

Where is the entrance to the cave in n. 241? I watched walkthroughs for the quest but can't find the part

Anonymous 121

in 230 if theres no ruin guard, tp to north of dunes of steel waypoint and just to the place in the image below

Anonymous 120

Does anyone know the quest that required to break the wall to get to 192?? I really need it and they aren't really showing me how to get there.

Anonymous 120

there's no gigantic ruin guard in my world near 230, is it related to some quest?

Daiv_Play 119

Hello evryone. The image on Dendrolocus N. 185 is wrong in-fact it's equal of the dendrolocus N. 187 (187 is right it's N 185 image that is wrong).
The dendrolocus N 185 is on top of the obelisc of the image down below.
Sorry for my bad english but is not my main language :D.

Anonymous 118

i can't find this one on the map, it's located in a zone between the lastest two desert updates, next to the waypoint under dehya's artifacts domain

anon 117

wish we could get an interactive time trial map :>>

asher 116

im missing one :') help

Anonymous 115

How do i get to 130

GameWith 114

Hello Travelers! Thank you very much for your kind comments. We will fix the tool and explanations accordingly.

254 113

For #254, it's behind a breakable rock on a hill BEHIND a hilichurul across from the Gray Crystal Wall. Took me forever to find because I thought I was just doing it wrong or hadn't leveled Sorush enough

Anonymous 112

271 is in the wrong spot! A little more to the left.

Anonymous 111

Level 10 isn’t possible yet because there is still a new section of the desert to be added

Anonymous 110

has anyone reach level 10 or are they going to come out with more, i am stuck

anon 109

Is number 130 still obtainable after Golden Slumber quest chain? I'm having trouble locating it huhu

Anonymous 108

rth

Zhajn 107

The if you've finished the world quest that requires you to operate the giant ruin mech, the mech has moved to where 195 is. Also 230 should be there even without the mech there... unless you've already gotten it.

Anonymous 106

why don't i have the giant rune guard for #230 on my map? did all quest, exploration is at 99%

Anonymous 105

Dendroculus 185 has the wrong image, instead showing dendroculus 187.

It is actually found at the top of the spire indoors the temple, teleporting up using a four-leaf sigil.

Tea 104

What is a requirement for that Gigantic Ruin Guard to appear (dendroculus #230). I have all quests completed... cant figure it out, I dont have it there! :(

Anonymous 103

163 won't load for me...I know I haven't gotten it yet
Has anyone else had this problem??? Or should I just wait for the next server day

suoxin 102

for v3.4, you can upgrade sumeru statue to level 9 and have 5 dendroculus left over..

Anonymous 101

185 is not in some dungeon, it's on in the temple thing. Use 4 leaf sigil to go up

anon 101

in this current version, is there enough dendroculus to upgrade sumeru's statue of the seven to lv. 8 or do you have to wait for the next version?

Anonymous 100

*right side of the pit

Anonymous 99

A couple of the dendros on the left side of the pit are in the wrong location, for example the one that's above the boss.

Saku 98

For the #192 you have to unlock the "Apocalypse lost" quest :)

Anonymous 97

192 - you need to complete quest "Tadhla the Falcon"(Masseira will give you), every other quest with this story line and colect all "Activation Device" next comeback to Masseira and take his quest and next quest with liloupar

Anonymous 96

for 192, you can obtain it during the quest 'Apocalypse Lost', which you can get by placing all chess pieces in Safhe Shatranj. its above a barrier which you can get around by climbing up the statues.

Rin 95

For 192 in the desert, if you float down into the gorge, use your vision sense to find stone that you can walk through. Liloufar has to be fully powered up though.

Anonymous 94

keep to the stone/cement/whatev flooring..until you see a left turn into a sunken area with mushroom enemies..continue past them into another tunnel until you see the dendroculus..2/2

Anonymous 93

for 61, head to the waypoint in the reference photo..if not unlocked, go underground using the road the cuts into the cliff by the right/east of the waypoint..
once at the waypoint, head LEFT beneath the large trunk (don't go down into the water,just walk to the left and follow that path)..1/2

Anonymous 92

185 might be the one inside the temple north-northeast of the teleport waypoint..it flows well from 184, at least..

Anonymous 92

@haikyuu 185 and 187 are definitely the same one..unless we both have bad eyesight..

Anonymous 91

For 192 there are invisible platforms leading up to it, starting from the giant torches. Alternatively you can just climb the wall behind the right statue and reach the top platform

haikyuu 90

i think 185 and 187 the same thing

Anonymous 89

Thx for update :D

Anonymous 88

When we can expect an update to the map?

Anonymous 87

61 is impossible to find pls help

Anonymous 86

Why do the ones I marked as found keep getting unmarked whenever I come back to the page

Anonymous 85

I cant find 61 forest. Help please!

Anonymous 84

@Spe3dUP Yes you can. you need to wait for server reset/end quest tho

Anonymous 84

Someone help I can't find #152

Spe3dUP 83

Is it possible to get 113 after the quest? I couldn't find it

Anonymous 82

missing the dendroculus that you can find during the golden summer world quest. inside the ruins, there is one above the head of a jackal statue in one of the rooms deeper in the ruins after you obtain the scarlet sand slate

Aether 82

I cant seem to lower the water in 71. I finished the domain in there but i dont know how to lower the water level in there. Do I need to finish some archon quest or world quest to activate it?

Anonymous 81

following @comment 66, in the current version 3.2 we can find 180 dendroculus in total, maximum level of Statue of the Seven is 7 and we should have additional 23 in our inventory.
In 3.4, they will add a sandstorm desert area to the north where we can find more of them.

Anonymous 80

The 154th Dendroculus description is incorrect, You can't get to the withering from the southwest waypoint, the only way id to go from the waypoint north of the Mausoleum and follow a path using the sigils to get there.

Anonymous 79

The interactive map resets my progress every time I close out of the page. Previous oculi maps didn't have that issue

Anonymous 78

Lost all my progress on this website now i have to find them all again bruh.

Anonymous 77

I’m having a tough time finding my way “under the tower” for 159. Any tips?

Anonymous 76

I'm having trouble with 154, I don't get where to go, someone help

Anonymous 75

Here's 151 after solving puzzles

Anonymous 74

162 is blocked by and invisible wall

lea 73

anyone know where to find 131?

Anonymous 72

I can't find 113 and I haven't finished the quest yet? It isn't in any of the rooms that I can see so I don't know where it is

Anonymous 71

I can't find the cave entrance to number 8?

Anonymous 70

@comment 68 yep i got it ty

Anomaid 69

Maybe the rest oculi is in the old Vanarana that yet still locked...

Anonymous 68

@ comment 67: You should be able to go back in. Even gives an achievement when you go to the throne again. I got back into the building and managed to find 113.

Anonymous 67

i've completed golden slumber and dual evidence and have gotten 112 on the top of the temple but i didn't get 113 when i was doing the quest, will i still be able to get it?

Anonymous 66

Level 1-2 20
Level 2-3 22
Level 3-4 25
Level 4-5 28
Level 5-6 30
Level 6-7 32
Total 157
Number of dendroculus to be obtain from 3.1 is 180.

So at level 7, if all dendroculus has been obtained, is 23 leftovers

Anonymous 65

i collected all 180 dendroculus, but it only brought my statue level to 20 out of 35 for level 7. will there be more oculus in a later update? because i’m no where near getting the statue to level 10

Shyk 64

Are there oculi that are only obtainable during a certain quest if so what if you missed it.

Anonymous 63

I have 23 at level 7.

Anonymous 62

177. There is a windcurrent east from the dendroculus, a little below the left bottom corner of the Dune of Carouses. There is a Anemo hillichurl at the windcurrent up, then look west to see the circles for gliding. It'll lead you straight to the dendroculus.

Anonymous 61

Certain descriptions are literally useless (eg : Obtainable during 'quests name'). Some players didn't collect them during the quests tho.

Anonymous 60

what wind current on 177??? this isn't detailed enough

Anonymous 59

Can anyone give a more detailed guide for how to get #154

Anonymous 58

I have 22/35 at level 7 when 180 are collected

Anonymous 57

How many dendroculus will be left at level 7, when all 180 has been collected.

Sun 56

i did accidently pick it up but this is the location of 112! you do need to finish golden slumber to reach this point

Vince 55

112 is at the the very top of the pyramid(?) of Kjah-Nisut. You need to do the world quest "Golden Slumber" which can be triggered by talking to Bonifaz to unlock the area. Note: The quest is a little long so it's up to you if you want to collect the dendroculos now or leave the quest for later.

Anonymous 54

136 and 137 are inside the giant ruin guard (bound by Afratu's Dilemma quest)

Xyla 54

#112 can be found atop Khaj-Nisut during the "Dreams Beneath the Searing Sands" World Quest. You can glide down from the way point South East to land on top.

Anonymous 53

#112 is at the very top of the pyramid that you uncover in the "Dreams Beneath The Searing Sand" Quest

Yammi 52

112. On top of the Khaj-Nisut, which you unlock thou the "Golden Slumber" World Quest

renny 52

im confused about dendroculus 127, about how to get there.. i was able to get 126 and 128 with no difficulty but the elevator that leads down (??) to it which is so INFURIATING, how do i get to the room with the elevator that leads up to dendroculus 127?

JaeHyun 51

I honestly don't know how to get down to #68

POG 50

112. climb all the way on top of Khaj-Nisut

Kai 50

167.Found inside the pyramid on a statue

RestuBt 49

165. Room behind pyramid hologram, access from world quest : Golden Dream World

Anonymous 48

164 is on top of the mausoleum under the upside down pyrimad hovering above it

Lazarus 47

Here's an image for 124 location of dendroculus. Took it already, but it matches up to where the interactive map has it located.

Anonymous 46

149 - To obtain it you need to head to 148 and then continue through the ruins to obtain 149 at the end

Anonymous 45

130- Golden Slumber Quest

Anonymous 44

131 is correct it's just inside the building that you can access through the underground portion of the Golden Slumber quest

Anonymous 43

Inside a closed door with a mechanism. You'll see an eremite camp around the oasis closest to the Dune of Elusion. Interact with the mechanism close to it then tail the eremite patrolling until she says the password for it aloud.

Anonymous 42

112 is on top of a building you unlock completing the Golden Slumber task

Anonymous 41

126 obtained when doing the world quest Lost in the Sands

Anonymous 41

157 - go from this teleport, it's underground in like a massive room with 4 giant statues.

Anonymous 41

124 is underground follow the path blocked by rocks after clearing the rocks underneath number 123

Shizu 41

No. 122 is in the cave, next to the camp.
I attached the view from the place where it was, because I took it already ;/

Anonymous 40

dendroculus 124 is underground, explore the underground part after finding 123. you gotta break a few parts before finding it. bonus: i think almost every chest i got down there gave 20 primos.

Anonymous 40

126 - in the world quest “Golden Slumber” lost in the sands it’ll unlock an underground temple. It’s out in the open

Anonymous 40

You need to do a world quest called Golden Slumber to enter all these under investigation dendroculi. You get the quest at Aaru Village

Anonymous 40

135, destroy a rock using the giant robot to reveal a cave.

Anonymous 39

How do you get 156? I dont see a way to activate the hourglass gimmick

Anonymous 39

136 is behind a giant gear inside the ruin golem

Anonymous 38

To get 134 you use the ruin golem to blow up rocks to the cave

Anonymous 37

For 137 it’s in Afratu’s Dilemma Quest

Varrick 36

#159 is inside the tower and u can enter it from underground.
Teleport to the point jump down, go to the tunnel and after solving the puzzle u will see it.
to get the dendroculus u need full clearance tho.

Anonymous 36

#164 You need to climb the pyramid and it’s in the middle

Arden 36

For 164, it can be found by climbing the mausoleum of king deshret, and is on top of the pyramid, similar to how 146 was found.

Anonymous 35

165 over two big statues up

Anonymous 35

177 by air route that starts south of pyramid. there is hilichurl mage dancing in front of upwind. use this upwind to start and aim for acceleration rings

Anonymous 34

About Dendroculus #39
You can get there by using an electrified mushroom just below it

Anonymous 33

How come you dont have each area seperate like have done for the other regians? I am just curious and also thank you. Your guides have helped emencly.

Lindel 32

Does anyone know where the cave for no.8 is?? All the mushrooms make it hard to see things, especially on mobile.

86-Fanboy 31

Speedrunning this part before 3.1 arrives and forces me to postpone this one for another update...

M 30

For those who asked about #68, I recommend searching guide to a hidden Aranara quest, "Legends of The Stone Lock"; it will cover this place!

It is also recommended for you to have the Vintage Lyre (and get its various rhythms) to open some locked access.

B 29

How to fucking get 68 I aint seeing **** there and am running around like a headless chicken :-:

Anonymous 28

I need more explanation in #68 cos i cant find the location in the cave near #69. I have been going in circles for 3 mins.

Anonymous 27

why did my progress reset i had like 50 oculi checked off and now i visit and it's just four?

Anonymous 26

Use electro for No.15

Silver 25

this is what my Sumeru Statue lvl is from findin' all the current Dendroculi

Anonymous 24

I have visited all of 110 but missing 15 :) How!

Anonymous 24

For some reason on 15 The thing to active the four leave thing wont spawn? I dont know if im doing something wrong though I killed the pyro slimes.

Anonymous 23

how to reset this map?

Anonymous 22

tysm for this! took me 3 hours to get them all, the descriptions rlly save me a lot of time

Anonymous 21

I'm having a lot of trouble getting 45!! I cleared out the leaf piles and killed the eremites, but i dont see it in the tree at all?

Anonymous 20

This guide had 109 Dendroculus listed up until a day or two ago. Does anyone know which one got added to make it 110?

Anonymous 19

You can get 58 even before clearing the withering go to top ledge then dive your character should pick it up

Anonymous 19

You can find 103 by going through here after playing the vintage lyre.

Anonymous 18

I think I got all 110 and I'm at level 5 with 15 to spare

Anonymous 17

To anyone who used the official interactive map. What's the number for the unlisted dendroculus? I already have 109 out of 110 but the map didn't list the last one

Anonymous 16

Dendroculus 50 is above the big tree on Gandharva Ville, on one of its branches.

Anonymous 15

lvl 4 + 15 dc not going lvl 5 anytime soon.

Anonymous 14

you can get number 26 while doing the Vimana Agama quest

Anonymous 13

46 can be obtained by lowering the water level if you follow the seelie in on the large cog in the middle of the cave

Anonymous 12

46 can be obtained pretty easily with a plunging attack off the nearby tree

Anonymous 12

37 doesn't work for me no matter what I do, when I use the gadget it doesn't show the notes. Does anyone have a similar problem? (I'm on mobile)

Anonymous 11

please change the color of dendro culus, i can't see it clearly

Anonymous 10

50. picture is a wrong one, that oculus is high, on tree's branch.

McCoy 9

93 - Appears once you clear the withered place off the side of the cliff

Anonymous 9

Actual location for no.50,in the tree above gandharva

Anonymous 8

No. 38

To help you climb, just shock the trampoline for easy reach. Brings you right to it.

Silosky 7

The No. 68
It is at the bottom of the cave that can be opened after clearing the Winthering zone.

Anonymous 7

number 60 is in a cave underground, theres also an arana there that wants you to beat all of the sealed ruin machines (apparently theres only 16 sealed monsters??)

Anonymous 6

No. 38
to the northeast of the giant ruin guard (in Devantaka Mountain) there is an entrance to the cave
dendroculus is on a big mechanical part in the southeast part of the cave

Anonymous 6

No. 50 is in a tree above not the tent

Anonymous 5

No. 53

Find medium sized cave southwest of Vanarana,
go in the small cave on the right
go to the little house to collect

Anonymous 4

No. 38
In the cave underground. Entrance under the nearest waypoint on the left. Cave contain some objects of quest: Vivama Agama: First Chapter

Anonymous 4

No.50 is on a big tree branch

Anonymous 3

the image for 50 is a different angle for dendroculus 60, number 50 is at the top of the tree

Anonymous 3

No. 46

Cave entrance next to No. 47,
use plunging Attack above the water to reach

Anonymous 2

map when T-T

Joy 1

271 dendroculus :D

Article Menu
Latest Updates
5.0 Update
New Features