Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 17

Just got Venti on the pity roll!
Got Jean on the pity roll on the previous Venti banner, so Im happy now.

Anonymous 16

Razor. I have every 4 star but most of the electro characters, and I also want more fates. Venti would just be a bonus.

Anonymous 15

I'm waiting for Ganyu Banner. She's the best character for my team set (Diluc Bennet Xiangiu). Cryo dmg and crit are awesome with distance from her bow.

Anonymous 14

honestly razor should be a SS character but seriously who cares about the tier lists if you like a character go for it

Nat-chan 13

im pulling for sucrose and venti. i need femboy and cute girl. i also need some anemos and im tired of changing Lumine to back to anemo or geo all time, but thats not important. All what matters is cute girl and trap/femboy

Anonymous 12

I go for childe i skip Venti because i have surcose good anemo character with cotrol of crowd.

Anonymous 11

i hope sucrose is on this banner

Ehe 10

Does anybody know if the rerun banners are gonna be with only one rerun 5 star or the rest like Diluc, Keqing etc.

Anonymous 9

I was saving pity for Venti and suddenly I got Hutao TT Now my pity is back on 0, i'm thinking about getting the welkin moon pack tho, with the event and daily log in I could maybe get 40 wishes before Venti banner is gone ;-; And also the 50/50 ugh hope we all win it.

Anonymous 8

im almost sure razor will be on ventis banner, he hasnt been rate up in so long!

c6 razor here i come!... i hope

Anonymous 7

Pushing for pity without having enough Primo for backup is extremely risky. Always calculate your chances and don't do it if you can't afford to.

Venar 6

Why are people so brainless? ... You come up with "I wanted to push my pity for venti!" ... dude you can just wait until Venti is coming up and until then you will have more and more primos! ... Spending it "to push the pity" is totally dumb ... think about it carefully! ...

Anonymous 5

i used my primos and wishes in hu tao banner to get close to pity for venti AND I GOT HU TAO, i really needed venti and now i wont have enough wishes for him ;;

Anonymous 4

I have 40 wishes and my pity is at 70 so i realllllyyy hope i get him T^T

Zisu 3

Already have 180+ for him and gonna have more.

Anonymous 2

I have been saving up for Venti's rerun, so I have like 50 fates ready for him. So I hope I can win that 50/50 >~<

Anonymous 1

Bro if I don't get that 50/50 for Venti I'm gonna be ****ed.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles