Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 7

Just to be clear, do we have to like activate the luminspare as in for those who use ps4 it’s L1+ O (i believe) or just be around them till the text disappears?

Anonymous 6

omg thanks so much to the person who said if you're missing one to equip and unequip your luminstone bc i was literally getting frustrated

Anonymous 5

The blue circle is not relevant in the 4th location. It was just where one lumenspar was.

Anonymous 4

Anyone know how to get to the blue circle on the map picture for location 4? I can't seem to find where it wants you go to.

Anonymous 3

You have to unequip the lantern and actually go to the text and interact with it when you see the message saying"press F"

Anonymous 2

For anyone having trouble with the achievement, at the one above the chasm main mining area waypoint I had to go up to it and equip and un-equip the luminstone right next to it for it to show up

Anonymous 1

I followed the guide and observed all nine texts but I didn't get the achievement. Can someone tell me what did I do wrong?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains