Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
finn 14

HU TAO CAME HOME!!!

AltairCreation 13

So much pain 40 rolls already and still getting the same 4* characters and weapons the Pity roll system can be a pain all the time, though before for me I can pull a 5* in just one roll.

koi 12

HU TAO IS HEREE SHE BETTER COME HOME

Anonymous 12

CHILDE NEEDS TOO LEAVE ASAP

Anonymous 11

CHILDE NEEDS TO LEAVE ASF RIGHT NOW UGLY MAN

Anonymous 10

CHILDE GO AWAY ALR I WANT HUTAO RN

Anonymous 9

Yay.

Kookiebourra 8

Well so as anyone could predict Hu tao banner has become Yoimiya 2.0 with a better Fire shield

Anonymous 7

I got Childe on my 7th pull so I really hope I get hutao!

Anonymous 6

wish me luck

Anonymous 5

I'm going for Hu Tao and possibly Staff of Homa, I'm hoping Mihoyo will be nice to me >:[

90 fates ready for Hu Tao, altho I'm stuck on a 50/50 with 77 pity, I hope I have some fates left for Staff Of Homa

Anonymous 4

I as a HuTao main would suggest getting HuTao C1, as there are many great weapon choices you may even already have! It's really a pain not having her C1 since she can die alot when no stamina.
I'd say getting homa only if you can.

Anonymous 3

Is HuTao worth it? There are a ton of pyro characters in the game and I'm thinking of waiting for a xiao or zhongli rerun or another shielder (I'm not good with bows lol). Any adivce ?

Anonymous 2

for the anonymous who commented before me,

we're in a very similar situation. i'll have 150 fates by the time hu tao's banner drops. kinda hesitant too as i also want ganyu in the future, but i also want homa and hu tao at c0.

after a bit of thinking, i just decided to get homa and hu tao.

Anonymous 1

Should I try to get c1 or c0 and homa. I kinda want to save for ganyu’s rerun too so I kinda feel hesitant to do it and just get c0. As of currently I basically got no pity on both banner and already saved up around 120fates so far

Article Menu
Latest Updates
5.0 Update
New Features
Natlan Guides
Natlan Domains
Natlan World Quest
Natlan Secret Guides
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles
5★ Characters
4★ Characters