Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Doo 14

Treasure location

Doo 13

Location 3 Better image

Doo 12

Location 3
Better image

https://imgur.com/a/cyOvzdh

Anonymous 11

I didn't get the 4th Conch, it might be a bug. the conch was there before defeating some enemies nearby, after that when I get the conch and the treasure map fragment wasn't in the inventory.
and it might be lost forever :(

Ajax 10

I can;t find the conch in the peak, i know i didn't get it yet.. please make locations more clear

Anonymous 9

For people who still haven't gotten all the conch shells or is confused as to why even after getting all 4 it's not working. One of the reason is one of the shells you have is a fake one there is a few splatter about .

Anonymous 8

for people wondering how to talk to the spirit. change your time to midnight, shi.toki will be near seven statue.

Anonymous 7

Pour ceux qui ont du mal à trouver le fantôme après avoir récupérer toute les cartes regarder juste derrière la statue des septs il y aura le petit fantôme au bord de la petite montage :)

Anonymous 6

after done collecting 4 conches u will get 4 map fragments. then go talk to ****oki near the statue of seven. he will give u new map. i hope this can help u.

Anonymous 5

I have all map fragments but Shitoki don´t spawn :(

Anonymous 4

I got all the four conches but i only got three treasure fragments. When i picked up the conches, all four of them gave me a map fragment so it is impossible that I have picked a random conch. Now I can’t claim my free primogems. :(

Owro 3

To combine all the map pieces you will need to talk to Shitoki. He can be found just north of the statue of the seven on Tsurumi Island.

Anonymous #2 2

Same here, I got all the map but it didn't combine into one. I guess it's a bug

Anonymous 1

I got all four pieces but no full map and I can't do anything with the individual pieces?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides