Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 9

Nunca leve a sério as listas, isso é só pra ter uma ideia de como buildar...se vc gosta de alguém invista sim

Anonymous 8

she gets 100% crit rate on her bust from a constellation... ily I hope I'll get her C6 soon

Anonymous 7

This tier is the most realistic thing I have every seen. Xinyan is the best character in genshin and you can not change my mind.

Anonymous 6

⬇ Her burst only useful as C2 because she's create a shield via burst

Anonymous 5

Pro tip: Never take tier lists seriously, they are always put together by people, hence they are biased.

How ever, why does she have to be this bad? She was one of my first units and only fire unit with amber during dragonspine, i always found her burst useless beyond belief

Anonymous 4

BRO WHY IS SHE RANKED C??? LIKE THEY PUT THOMA IN A BUT HER SHIELD IS WAY STRONGER THAN HIS AND SHES JUST BETTER IN GENERAL TF?

Anonymous 3

I don't understand why she is ranked so low in the tier list? She obviously ranks higher

Anonymous 2

pov: you pulled c3 xinyan on yoimiya banner and have no good pyro

Anonymous 1

Her shield does not imbue allies or herself with pyro. It generates a Pyro DoT if 2+ enemies have been hit with her second talent. 3+ without.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles