Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 13

BRUH I CANT DO THE RUIN GUARD FIGHT WITH 999MS

Anonymous 12

Am i the only one who is having trouble opening the chests? Because the geo status looks like i have opened them before and i cannot open them…

Anonymous 11

Uhmm... Yan'er doesn't appear for me

Anonymous 10

the ruin guard wont even wake up for me bruh

Athenko 9

That ruin guard fight was so painful, I only won because a rock fell on the lastr one a few seconds after I died

Anonymous 8

For those asking about the wind wall: you cannot enter from the top. You have to go through the small cave at the bottom of the waterfall (one treasure hoarder is standing by the pool of water with a "strange note" next to him). Swim left towards the small dragon statue and enter the cave.

Pls help 7

its the third time i failed.

JUST DIE FOR ME I NEED THE PRIMOGEMS

Anonymous 6

I cannot go to the waterfall north of the village, there is a wind wall blocking the entrance, I've tried jumping into in but it seems to be a dome blocking the whole area, pls help?

Anonymous 5

I started the quest by clearing the direction puzzle located above the village(skipping accepting the quest from Yan'er), and now the quest is bugged and I can't clear it lmao

Copcop 4

Invite you friend with higher AR level to your world to fight the Ruin Guard. It will be more easy to beat them.

Ryan 3

You can bring an archer to shoot them in the core, which will bring them down for a few seconds. Another way is to freeze them and you will be fine.

Anonymous 2

HEY.

IF ANYONE READS THIS...

Do you know why is too difficult to beat the Ruin Guards?

User in world level 5, Traveler lvl 80, enemies level 60 to 72, one ruin guard is average, but 3 of them?

help

Anonymous 1

i got out of the quest and wanted to do it later, but it seems like there's a windwall there now... what should I do?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles