Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 10

Sumeru spincrystals when? Lol ik it just released but i cant wait to have those auspicious sounds in my teapot

Anonymous 9

Found one in Qingce Village at the market place on a crate next to a stone wall in the corner, left of master Lu the carpenter.

Anonymous 8

Found 3 at the wangshu inn. one below at the docks on a crate next to the fisherman Jiangxue, one at the fruitstand just left of the inn and one on the right of the stairs on a crate

Anonymous 7

Found number 14 behind the cathedral in Mondstadt on the stone wall near Alfred.
If you stand facing the Blacksmith in Mondstadt and look right, you see two benches. Look on the roof of the house of the second bench (Number 11)

Anonymous 6

Found one in front of the Northland Bank in Liyue (No. 26 "Call it a day in Liyue").

Anonymous 5

Found 3 at dawn winery, one behind the winery building(on a barrel), one at the main entrance sign (inside a cart) , one on the right side of the main entrance (on a barrel)

Found 1 on rooftop of knight of favonius building

Anonymous 4

Found one in the wangshu inn below where there are fruit storage and boxes going to to liyue harboe

Anonymous 3

One at the dawn winery. Went looking for my fav themes

Draconia 2

there is one in mondstadt right by angels share on the side facing Reputation request/bounty giver.

shelbyKiraM 1

I found one on the right coming up to the sacred Sakura area by the small shrine to the east next to the Sakura Blossom next to the cliff edge. There's also two in the Kamisato estate https://mapgenie.io/genshin-impact/maps/teyvat shows

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides