Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
jimmy 11

i got one key left but ive checked all the shrines and its all opened. is it a bug?

Anonymous 10

Write to them in feedback and let them know. Any problem in the game they'll do their research and help u out. If it's their fault.

sTaZs 9

I need to get my 15th key.
I'm stuck STEP BRO!

Anonymous 8

I Already already got open the 15 shrine of depths in mondstath and I'm in chapter 9 .... Hahahaha but I'm surprised that I still need to open 18 of it and now I already got my 16th key ...

Era 7

It's hard to identify locations on the map when the one you have images of is apparently pre-1.2 as it doesn't have Dragonspine and is missing some of the roads.

Robyn 6

Actually i have the mission "unlock all the 15 shrines of depths" Into the Investigation journal. After yesterday i unlocked 13 of them..
Where can I find the others? D: Is there someone that has this issue?

Kerrus 5

Yeah I've got one spare key and my game claims that there's a shrine left, but I went to each of these locations and have already unlocked it.

Player 4

noice

Anonymous 3

These directions aren't accurate. It says east when its actually west, and even when you give a direction, its halfway off. This article needs some serious tuning. I had to look at the mini map in the posted picture to find it.

huh 2

I have more keys than there are shrines, weird

Coldfridge 1

thank you so much bro XD

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies