How to get and upgrade Zonaite Helm in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). Includes the location and upgrade materials of Zonaite Helm, the effect, and the bonuses.
Zonaite Helm - Effect & Upgrade Materials
Armor Effect & Stats
|Armor Effect||Energy Up|
|Set Armor||Zonaite Set|
|Set Bonus||Energy Recharge Up|
|Condition||Enhances the full set equipment by 2 levels (★★)|
Zonaite Armor Effects And Set Bonus
Zonaite Armor provides the Energy Up effect up to 3 levels; The higher the level, the less energy you consume. In addition, equipping the full set of armor allows you to recharge your Energy Cells quicker.
|Level 1||7||Soldier Construct Horn x5|
|Level 2||12||Soldier Construct II Horn x5|
Captain Construct I Horn x5
|Level 3||18||Soldier Construct III Horn x5|
Captain Construct II Horn x5
Large Zonaite x5
|Level 4||28|| x5|
Captain Construct III Horn x5
Large Zonaite x10
Armor Of The Same Set
Where To Get Zonaite Helm
Get From Lightcast Island
Lightcast Island is located in the sky of Tabantha which is south of Rospro Pass Skyview Tower. There are steps needed to get Zonaite Helm so use the steps below to help you. The steps below will need Zora Armor so if you don't have it yet, get it.
- When you fly up from Rospro Pass Skyview Tower, then aim for the waterfall that is in the south.
- Climb up the waterfall.
- When you pass the pond then there is a rail so use Ultrahand and place the Trolley and rock to progress forward.
- Create an airplane with the wings that is in the back like the picture and fly through to launch pad.
- Aim for Lightcast Island and fly.
* Replenish Zonai Charge
- When you arrive at the island, head northwest and examine.
- From the entrance of the middle island, destroy the rocks and enter.
- When you enter the cave, go left at the dead end and progress.
* Place a Brightbloom and use a mirror to brighten the room.
- Use Brightblooms to brighten your way and progress.
- Treasure Chest at the dead end.
How To Get Zonaite Helm Back
Available At Cece's Shop In Hateno Village
Zonaite Helm can be re-purchased at Cece's Armor Shop in Hateno Village. To buy it, you need to complete the Cece-related Side Adventures, so if you haven't done so yet, finish that first.
|Team Cece or Team Reede?||A Letter To Koyin||A New Signature Food|
|Cece's Secret||Reede's Secret||The Mayoral Election|
TotK Equipment Related Articles
Weapons & Armor List
Popular Weapons & Armor
Armor Set List
Recommended Gear For Situation
Other Armor Set
Useful Articles of Weapons & Armor
|▶Best Fusion & Fuse||▶Rock Octorok Locations & How To Repair Weapons Guide|
|▶Inventory Expansion/Upgrades Guide||▶Axe - How To Make & How To Use|
|▶Best Weapons List & How To Get|