A Mystery in the Depths is a side quest in Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom (TotK). Learn how to unlock quest, Josha's location, find the Depths, unlock the Autobuild feature.Main Quest Walkthrough Guide
Table of Contents
A Mystery In The Depths Walkthrough
Clear Camera Work In The Depths
In order to unlock "A Mystery In The Depths", it is necessary to clear the "Camera Work In The Depths" quest. It's also recommended that you advanced your progress in the Main Quest storyline if you haven't unlocked these quests.Camera Work In The Depths Walkthrough
Prepare The Brightbloom Seed In Advance
To explore the pitch-dark depths with ease, it's best to have the Brightbloom Seed ready beforehand. In the depths, you may encounter dark spots that need illumination. To brighten them up, press the R1 and UP buttons to throw the Brightbloom Seed.
- Talk to Josha at the Lookout Landing to receive the quest.
- Follow Josha and talk to her when she stops in front of the Stone Tablet.
- Travel to "Iayusus Lightroot" in the depths.
*The place where you took pictures in "Camera Work In The Depths"
- Move in the direction that the statue is facing.
*Follow the row of statues to reach the abandoned mine
- Enter the abandoned mine and unlock the Travel Point.
*Unlocks the Autobuild feature
- Use the Ultrahand to repair the car with one detached tire.
- Use the Autobuild to repair the car on the opposite side.
- Defeat Master Kohga.
*Dodge the car sideways and attack from behind
- Get Schema Stone from another Steward Construct.
- Travel to Lookout Landing and talk to Josha.
- Use Autobuild to repair the hot air balloon. Complete the task after talking to Josha.
How To Use Autobuild
Use In Autobuilding Items
Autobuild is a feature that enables the instant creation of items that have been crafted before. Even if you lack the necessary materials, you can compensate for them by consuming Zonaite.
Increases Buildable Items by Schema Stone
With the help of the Schema Stone, you can build items according to the blueprint, even if you haven't builded them before.