Impa and the Geoglyphs guide for the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). See walkthrough chart, how to go to Impa, Geoglyphs, Skyview Tower, quest tips, & procedures.
Table of Contents
How To Get To Impa And The Geoglyphs
Get A Horse In Advance
To reach the Geoglyphs, you need to head first to the location of Impa. Traveling would be quicker if you have a horse and you can catch one near the Lookout Landing.Horse Guide
Proceed To Skyview Tower After Unlocking The Map
There is a Skyview Tower near the location of Impa. To make the searching easier, unlock the map for Skyview Tower first.
Start From Lookout Landing
- Start from Lookout Landing
If you are trying to catch a horse, call the horse
- Take the horse and head to the destination
- After crossing the Carok bridge, you can see the Skyview Tower, shrine, & Horse Inn
The right side of the image is the stone stand where Impa can be found
- It is highly recommended to unlock the map of Skyview Tower first
Since the area is surrounded by water, create a bridge by using the materials nearby to enter the Skyview Tower
- When the map has been unlocked, return to the Surface by Travel point, Paraglider, or the shrine.
- After arriving at the Surface, go to the stone platform and approach Impa on the table
Impa And The Geoglyphs Walkthrough
Starting From Impa's Location
- Talk to Impa
- Use Ultrahand to attach the balloon to the base
- Talk to Impa and select "Go to see"
- Pick up the torch nearby and transfer the fire of the campfire for the balloon
- After the conversation with Impa, descend to the right eye of Geoglyphs using the Paraglider
- When you return to the Surface, check your right eye
This completes the quest