Tadarok Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Tadarok Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Fire and Water|
|Tower Nearby||Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Zonaite Shield|
Tadarok Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Tadarok Shrine How To Get Guide
- Fly east from the Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower. Because of the long travel distance, land on an sky island on the way.
- Use the rocket on the sky island to gain distance.
- Down on the snowy mountain side of the River of the Dead.
- Entering the entrance to the cave near the waterfall.
- Defeat Like Like and free the shrine behind him.
Tadarok Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Tadarok Shrine Procedure Guide
- Use stone blocks as scaffolding to cross.
- Recovering iron blocks submerged in water
- Combine stone and iron blocks to form scaffolding to cross the lava.
- Collect burning wooden blocks and quickly dip them in water to extinguish the fire.
- Carry the wooden block to the other side of the river and back across the lava.
- Block the fire with stone/iron blocks and collect unmelted ice blocks.
- [Treasure]Mighty Zonaite Shield
Use the ice block as a foothold to open the treasure chest.
- Match the ice/wood/iron blocks, keeping the iron block at the bottom.
- Place the connected blocks on a platform so that the iron is down. Stone blocks do not conduct electricity, so they are placed in water and used as scaffolding.
- Moving on stone blocks using Ascend.
Tadarok Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Treasure||Mighty Zonaite Shield|
Block the fire with stones or iron blocks and pick up ice blocks. Only ice blocks are slightly smaller in size than the others, so you can climb up and retrieve the treasure chest.