Temples walkthrough guide in Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom (TotK). Learn the which temple to start to unlock first, best order, how many temples to clear and the temple boss location.Main Quest Walkthrough Guide
Table of Contents
Temple Walkthrough Order
|・The boss can be defeated even without weapons.|
・You can acquire skills that are useful for exploration.
・Cold resistance is required.
|・ It is possible to obtain skills that are useful for exploration.|
・Countermeasures are necessary to deal with the darkness in the depths.
・Fireproof Armor is required
|・No special preparation required.|
・Attack difficulty is low.
|・High level of difficulty|
・Need to purchase heat resistant equipment.
Clear Each Temple To Get Skills
If you clear the temple, you will be able to use the skills of each Sage. Due to the many distinctive features that are helpful for exploration and combat, we prioritize the exploration elements and determine the order accordingly.Sage Abilities Guide
Wise Abilities Summary
|Sage||How To Unlock|
|Tulin||Clear Tulin of Rito Village |
By creating a tailwind from behind Link, it is possible to increase the speed of travel with the Paraglider.
|Yunobo||Clear Yunobo Of Goron City|
It charges forward while engulfed in flames. It can destroy obstacles and ignite fires.
|Sidon||Clear Sidon of the Zora |
It deploys a barrier. After deploying, swinging a weapon generates a shockwave.
|Riju||Clear Riju of Gerudo Town |
It creates a field of lightning, furthermore using bows and arrows within the field causes lightning to strike the target upon impact.
The First Place To Tackle Is Rito Village
The challenge in Rito Village does not only have low difficulty but you can also benefit greatly from Tulin's Sage Abilities, which is exceptionally outstanding compared to other skills. In this game, there are many ways to fly into the sky and skills that can extend your flight distance are very useful especially for exploration.How To Go To Rito Village Guide
How To Get & Unlock Paraglider Guide
Head To Goron City Next
Yunobo's skills are excellent in exploration as well. You can use it to break rocks and ore deposit as well as start fires. It is also possible to target enemies in combat. Although the temple is more difficult, it is worth going for Yunobo's skills.How To Beat Yunobo Boss
Visit Zora's Domain After The Second Temple
During the Zora's Domain Main Quest, you can obtain equipment that allows you to swim up waterfalls, making later exploration around water areas easier. Also, the Water Temple, while featuring mid-bosses and other encounters, has relatively fewer challenging elements throughout. However, the skills obtained from Sidon have limited versatility, hence why it is ranked as the third priority.
Unlocking Temples Can Be Postponed Until LaterBest Armor Guide
You Can Head To Gerudo Town Last
The skills obtained from Riju are useful for area attacks. They are extremely handy in combat, especially for initiating attacks against groups of enemies. However, since it is inferior to the others in terms of search skills, it should be the last in the order of attack.
Wind Temple Walkthrough
- The snowy mountains and the sky in the upper left corner of the map are the stage.
- Heading towards Rito Village.
∟Prepare for cold weather at the village.
- Follow Tulin north from the village
∟ Tulin of Rito Village Main Quest.
- Climbing Mount Hebra and reaching the summit to enter the sky.
- Conquer Wind Temple and defeat boss Colgera.
Fire Temple Walkthrough
- The volcanic area and depths are located in the upper right corner of the map.
- Fireproof Armor and Depths protection required.
- Unlock Yunobo and climb Death Mountain together.
∟ Yunobo of Goron City Main Quest.
- Descend into the Depths to the Fire Temple.
- Unlock the Fire Temple and defeat the Marbled Gohma boss.
Water Temple Walkthrough
- Zora's Domain, located east of Lookout Landing, is the stage.
- You should collect Water Fruit and Chuchu Jelly.
- Clear The Sludge-Covered Statue when you get to Zora's Domain.
- Clear various Main Quest.
・Restoring the Zora Armor
・The Broken Slate
・Clues To The Sky Walkthrough.
- Solve the mystery of the Sky Island and open the way to the temple
∟Sidon of the Zora Main Quest.
- Complete the Water Temple and defeat the Mucktorok boss.
Lightning Temple Walkthrough
- Set in the desert area in the lower left corner of the map.
Make sure to equip heat resistant equipment.
- Exit sand shroud via Kara Kara Bazaar.
- Help Riju in Ruins north of Gerudo Town.
∟Complete the Riju of Gerudo Town Main Quest.
- Intercepted enemy attacks in Kara Kara Bazaar and Gerudo Town.
- Solve the mystery in the dessert.
- Battle with the boss in front of the temple.
- Clear the Lightning Temple quest and defeat the boss Queen Gibdo.
Spirit Temple WalkthroughGuidance From Ages Past Walkthrough Guide
How To Get To Spirit Temple
First, aim for the armory in front of you.
*Use Brightbloom Seed to advance in dark areas.
Proceed while defeating enemies, using the weapons depot on the east side of the map as a landmark.
*After that, we will continue to use the light in the armory as a landmark.
Proceed in the direction of Fire Keese
Pass by Horriblin's base and unlock the Sijotu Lightroot.
It is best to ride on a Construct while passing through the Gloom.
|Head straight through the path with Hinox.|
*Its ok to pass through the Hinox.
Clear a path by demolishing substantial quantities of disintegrating rock.
You can use Yunobo's skill on the Construct's arm to break rocks.
|Advance further while riding on the Construct, and upon examining the statue, unlock Travel Points.|
|Go downstairs and continue on to the boss battle.|
Spirit Temple Boss Guide