Gutanbac Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
|Great Sky Island Shrines|
|1: Ukouh Shrine||2: In-isa Shrine|
|3: Gutanbac Shrine||4: Nachoyah Shrine|
Gutanbac Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||The Ability to Rise|
|Treasure Content||Stone Axe,Construct Bow|
Gutanbac Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Gutanbac Shrine How To Get Guide
- Follow the road to Pondside Cave.
- Using the logs and fan, go to the right side of the cave (exit) then build a raft using the Ultrahand, and cross the lake.
- Go to the Mining Cave [BR] The are inside the cave will be dark so it is better to use a BrightBloom Seed.
- Use the trolley at the cave exit and then the Fan's Zonai capsule will be given by Steward Construct. Build a powered trolley using an Ultrahand and then proceed to the rails.
- After attaching the hook to the trolley, hook the trolley to the chipped rail and then go forward.
- After diving into the pond below, proceed to the cave at the wall pit nearby
After leaving the cave, cook a Food Spicy Pepper to prepare for the cold weather.
- Follow the road to Bottomless Cave.
- After leaving the Bottomless Cave, climb up the roots of a large tree, going to the top.
- The shrine is located at the top.
Gutanbac Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Gutanbac Shrine Procedure Guide
- Stand under the wall and move up using Ascend.
- (Treasure chest) Stone Axe
Stand under the left pillar and use Ascend to move up.
- Stand under the right side of the wall and use Ascend to move up.
- Defeat the Construct.
- (Treasure Chest) Construct Bow
Break the wooden box and then move up using Ascend.
- Cut two strings and take down the hanging Board.
- Stand under the fallen Board and move up using Ascend.
- 1. Wait for the moving floor to reach your head and then use Ascend.
2. Wait for the ledge to reach your head and then use Ascend.
Gutanbac Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure Chest
The First Treasure Chest
|Reward||Arrow × 10|
It can be opened by stopping the rotating gear using Recall and then move it to a higher position.