My Map Guide in Zelda Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). Learn how to use the map, map memos, create your own map, write labels, share with friends, and more!
Map That You Can Use As A Memo
When To Use!
Look Back/Remember Locations
- When you struggle to unlock location, note "How to go in"
- When a dungeon is hard and you want to try later. But you can't remember the location!
- When you find a locked treasure chest but don't have the key, you want to note so you when you come back later.
You Can Share With Everyone
- When you find rare treasure chests or items
- When you find recommended farming locations
- When you find beautiful scenery locations that you want to share screenshots
You Can Create Your Own Search Map
There is an option where you can see only your posts, so you can create your own original map.
How To Use
Use As A Memo Pad (Place Pins)
- 1. Tap on the right bottom Eyeball Icon
- 2. Tap on the location you want to place the Pin
- 3. Enter the important text and post
Post Pins Privately
When you click on the icon for only your notes to be displayed, you can make your pins private. Use this when you want to memo something but not want to show everything.