ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 13

The toy day items haven't been available in Nook's Cranny (12/1 and now 12/2), and my game is fully updated =/

Anonymous 12

I can’t ask any of my villagers what they want still

Anonymous 11

This is all WRONG! Here's some correct info
https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/toy-day-christmas-eve-event-guide-what-to-do-gift-exchange-rewards/

Anonymous 10

How do you ask them what they want for Christmas? noone has given me any hints.And today is th 20th.

Anonymous 9

Hi

Anonymous 8

How are you going to know what to give your villagers on Toy Day?

Anonymous 7

15th Dec and still not getting an option to ask what present villagers want and none of them have offered the information. The images on this page don't look like they're from NH so is all this info ***uming things are the same as in previous games?

Anonymous 6

It's December 9th here, and "Ask villagers what they want from Santa." Has not shown up as an option. I'm buying 3-4 of every toy. I don't if I'll be able to ask when the snow starts sticking to the ground or on Toy Day Eve. I have a feeling it's the latter.

Anonymous 5

Hey for everyone in here saying they have an issue with the villagers not telling you what they want, that only happened in previous games as this guide says

Anonymous 4

Same issue... they not saying what they want...

Anonymous 3

I have yet to receive any info on what gifts the villagers want. I've talked to them so much, nothing.

Anonymous 2

maybe on the day the villagers will tell you

Sarah 1

"①Ask villagers what they want from Santa
└Take notes of what they tell you so you don't forget"

I have yet to hear any requests from anyone. Do they run up to you (e.g. "Hey Sarah!") and they tell you after you talk to them, or do you initiate the chat with them to find out (eg, "Let's talk")?

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do