ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Shadow 21

Seems like this wiki already know that the maze is different this year but they haven’t update the new guide yet.

Shadow 20

But I realized that I can’t bring the plants and tools back.

Shadow 19

Mine is also different but I managed to get everything collectible on the island including the bonuses and complete the maze. (Took me three tries though.)

Anonymous 18

Help! My maze is completely different that the one showed here. Does anyone have where there is no axe on the left? Only fruit ?

Anonymous 17

I love your information, it is very helpful, I am honestly trying to be like my dad and get a ton of money in animal crossing, and this information is just great!!!!!!!! thank you

Anonymous 16

I think that this report and the rest of them are Great

Anonymous 15

The person 3 comments down you don't get to keep anything , except the vouchers and the briefcase , In the September tour apparently you can get a rover costume

Anonymous 14

I didn’t even remove the last 3 trees with the shovel. I just made my character sit on them and turn around to get off on the other side. I was scared it would have wasted the shovel

Anonymous 13

I cleared the maze but I was 1 cherry short of getting past those three rocks and I really wanted those bell vouchers!

Anonymeows 12

Can I get more than 1 May Day ticket? I used mine(and didn’t complete it) ;-;

Anonymous 11

Hey there!
Ok so, I have a question. What happened to all the items I collected from the island? My bell vouchers and the briefcase were sent to my mailbox, but where did the flowers and the bushes I got go?
Thanks in advance!

Vale 10

The guide is very well explained. Those who have issues with it might need to follow it better. The May Day ticket does NOT waste any Nook Miles because it's given by Tom Nook for FREE. People need to stop complaining and look into what THEY are doing wrong XD

Anonymous 9

I followed this guide and cleared maze with no problem

Anonymous 7

Your bell vouchers and briefcase will be mailed to your house, for anyone wondering

Anonymous 6

I got back to my home island and I’m missing my bell vouchers. Where are they?

Anonymous 5

I also had trouble jumping over the hole downwards, I pressed hard down on the joy con in the wanted direction :/ no clue why it does that.

Anonymous 4

What do I do now with the briefcase?

Anonymous 3

I called the rescue service and started over but no luck

Anonymous 2

Try to use rescue services and start over

Anonymous 1

I cannot jump over the hole. It’s a glitch! How to finish this maze?

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do