ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Ethan 18

They are very easy to grow. Put your red and white roses together and water daily. When you get black hybrids move them to their own spot and water them daily also...they breed the gold ones.

Anonymous 17

If you PICK the golden rose instead of digging it up, you can sell it for 1000 bells, then it regrows in 3 days! To say they aren't worth selling them given they are harder to grow defeats the purpose of growing them at all!

Anonymous 16

Saying that gold roses can’t be duplicated is incorrect - I planted them together and got more gold roses

Anonymous 15

I only have one black rose and a regular watering can and I have a golden rose growing.

Peter 14

Turnips 466 !

Donations appreciated

Tobbin 13

You can put the black roses in a double straight line and if you have a really heavy rain day, it might cause gold roses to show up. So I have done it without a gold watering can and I have done it without a water can at all (But you need the rain.)

Anonymous 12

You don’t need the golden watering can or a 5 star rating. My black roses started spawning them at 3 stars and a regular watering can :)

Jiloo 11

You don’t need golden watering can or 5 star rating. I got mine on a regular basis, by planting black roses near each other.

Anonymous 10

Can you Clone gold roses?

Anonymous 9

Yea, but can gold roses breed from one another using a regular watering can? Asking the REAL questions here.

Leila 8

If anyone has, like, 80,000 gold roses I have about 30,000 bells for 1 or more :3

The Void 7

Also, like how they say hair accessory when roses are mouth accessories

Mega 6

you don't need a 5 star island, I got them with a 4 star

ACNH pro 4

i have golden roses come to my island to get one

Anonymous 3

they said it may not be worth selling

Anonymous 2

When did they say they weren’t worth the effort

Anonymous 1

How are golden roses not worth the effort? Unless they don't regrow, you can plant 9 of them in the space of one tree and basically get 6x the profit of a non native fruit tree per grow cycle

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do