ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 20

ive spent over 35 hours in game and well over 600 bait, have yet to catch MM or GT. Caught marlin and tuna on another persons island withing 5 mins of each other. these are literally my last two fish to catch.

Anonymous 19

Caught off side of pier (No rain, around 9pm). Only took 7 bait, off the south edge of my pier (not the very end of pier, the actual side).

Anonymous 18

Saved up 200 bait (because I had been trying before but not seriously trying then and hadn’t caught it yet). Caught it on my 7th bait. Rainy day. Side of pier. About 3pm.

Anonymous 17

Walked up to my pier and saw a big shadow on the side, fished it up. rainy day, 5:24 pm. (did not use fish bait)

Anonymous 16

caught it on like 33rd time lmao, 12pm, rainy day end of pier

panino 15

used SO MUCH BAIT to catch this fish! caught at end of pier at 3pm on rainy day, huge shadow. might be better to hunt for it during the day, so sharks dont have a chance to spawn, making it more probable to get this one. good luck!

Anonymous 14

used well over 100 fish-bait from my pier, caught multiple hammerhead sharks, red snappers, sea b*** etc. but still no Giant Trevally :/

cyrill 13

Just like other user said, I used the fist bait at the side of the edge of the pier, not at the end of it. I got the giant trevally on 3rd try, clear night (no rain).

Anonymous 12

Caught it at 9:03pm on a clear day. :D (I used fish bait and it was next to the pier)

Anonymous 11

It is possible to find it! Caught at 2:55 am at the end of the pier without any rain.

Anonymous 10

I've managed to catch three of these today. Try to aim for fish bait on the pier (mine were all on the long edge of the pier, rather than the end; don't know if it makes a difference) and it was raining on my island whenever I caught them.

Anonymous 9

have spent over a 100 bait trying to get this fish on the pier. no luck. its like it doesnt even exist.

Anonymous 8

i was literally trying to catch a crucian carp for one of my villagers and caught a giant trevally (not knowing it was rare) on my first try. wow.

Anonymous 7

This fish is cursed. I've got about 6 of the mahi mahi and a bunch of oarfish trying to get this fish that's not even that valuable

Anonymous 6

I caught the giant trevally, I caught it on accident while it was raining in the pier

Anonymous 5

I've used so much fish bait. I've caught 3 mahi-mahi and a bunch of the other sea fish on that **** pier, no giant trevally yet...If I can catch both pier fish during the last week of april , once i got the game, surely i should have caught this by now.

Anonymous 4

i’m starting to think it doesn’t exist i’ve gotten 4 mahi-mahis 4 oarfish and 2 coelacanths while trying

Anonymous 3

I used over 200 fish bait and i caught the mahi-mahi, oarfish, coelacanth(twice) then a bunch of red snapper and sea b***. Anyone know any good ideas to catch this fish cause i wanna catch it

Anonymous 2

Spend over 200bait caught all peir fish but trevally

Anonymous 1

Have caught 2 mahi-mahis but no giant trevally. I have used over 50 fish bait.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do