ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 11

i caught 2 tunas today (dec 6 ~2:08 pm) i used around 20-25 baits until i found the first one then like 5 baits later i caught another one

Anonymous 10

I’ve caught only one, island is southern hem. But fish rarely spawn...most seab*** if big. Even used over 50 baits to no avail.

Anonymous 9

Nevermind sorry

Supersonic531 8

The month stuff are switched

Aarin 7

It's me again (posted previously below), I just caught another one randomly this time. No fish bait, but it's raining. 4:30pm, April 29th. I will include a pic this time~

Aarin 6

Caught Tuna at Apr 28, 8:04pm at pier, no rain, with fish bait. Northern Hemisphere. I used many many baits, didn't count.

Smastah 5

Watch out, these things are pretty quick. I would recommend trying to catch them handheld mode since the delay with pro controller and dock let me slip by 2 of them. (At least I was pretty dang sure those were tunas) I am still yet to catch one and the month is ending.

Alecto 4

Just caught one off the pier on bamboo island. Rainy weather on a Sunday morning, 9 am-ish, NH. No bait.

TBH I kind of had given up on a catching tuna this month. Tries for ages one my home island, with heaps of bait, but no luck.

Anonymous 3

I just caught this in my island while raining after about 21 fish bait.

Anonymous 2

I think the spawn month is wrong. I'm on south and caught one just now.

Harmonious J 1

In every previous AC the Tuna had a visible fin on its back.

Just caught Tuna and I'm letting you know that they removed the fin. It's a m***ive shadow similar to the Oarfish. Not sure if the other ones with fins have been changed.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do