ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 18

LMAO do you talk to your villagers? Because mine never shut up about it for at least a week in advance. Plus it's on the noticeboard. You get loads of notice in-game.

Anonymous 17

Pretty sure Isabelle mentioned the bug off earlier in the month, and it's on the town notice board a week in advance.

Anonymous 16

I only found out it existed when I logged in at 7pm to find Flick (only his second time on my island since I bought the game), telling me "the June bug-off is over"... and I'm like the what is over?? And you can't even sell bugs to him. -_-

Anonymous 15

They should really tell you the day before in game. I would never in a million years have known I had to log in in the morning only today for this without looking it up online. Forcing you to research every possible before it happens to take part? Kind of messed up.

Anonymous 14

Pro tip: set out spoiled turnips in a few places. They spawn ants at a near 100% rate, and sometimes flies, too. Easiest way to get points. My best score was either 15 or 17 bugs caught using this strategy.

Anonymous 13

Flik's purchase rate is always 1.5x. Wasps sell for 2500 normally. Stored bugs can be sold to him during the event but won't count towards your points.

Eclipse 12

Can confirm what the other person said, there's a spider web Flick gives you. Everything else seems to be on the list though. He starts giving duplicate rewards after 13 items.

Liam Levi 11

Have the 'Bug Off' today, and i also got 'Spider web' which isnt on the reward list yet?

Dei 10

Additional tips: (I just recently discovered)
You can also sell bugs stored from your home to Flick during the event.
Flick will pay you much more (x1.875) than you would get when he visits you casually. So instead of 2000 or 3000 for a single wasp, you'd get 3750 bells.

Anonymous 9

Info on the model commissions:
There are actually some bugs that when you ask Flick to make a model of, he will make a grand model of it, which is bigger than the usual model. Only bugs I know of that have this are the queen alexandra's birdwing and the atlas moth.

Anonymous 8

I haven't had him visit for weeks now 8(

Anonymous 7

I've been playing this game since 7th April and my island has 3 stars rating now. Flick has not appeared here, yet... :(

Sloth 6

Got Spider Web wall item as a reward from Bug Off not currently on list

Anonymous 5

June 27th for me. Also: Spider web was another reward I received that isn't on the list

Anonymous 4

Appeared 27 april for me.
For those who collects his sculpture and aren't afraid of time travel, it's possible to travel back to the day he was here (or to sell T's if you got the infamous tarantula island).

Same goes for C.J.

Anonymous 3

Appeared 21.april for me (Norway)

Sarah 2

Flick appeared on my island 4/7 leaving 5am 4/8

Roxra 1

I have Flick on my island on 3/31 until 5AM on 4/1. He might show up at the end of each month, still not 100% sure on this.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do