ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 6

I haven't gotten any shoots from the transplanted bamboo trees, and when i googled it some people says that bamboo only gives one harvest per tree now... can anyone confirm?

CeissaDesiste 5

For Bamboo seasonal recipes you are missing Pan Flute, Steamer Basket Set, Bamboo Wand, Basket Pack, and the Bamboo Grove Wall, and Bamboo Doll. For other Bamboo you are missing Bamboo Candle Holder, Bamboo Stop Block, Deer Scare, Bamboo Shelf, Bamboo Flooring, Bamboo Lattice Fence, and Hearth

Anonymous 4

I don't think bamboo works the same way it used to in New Leaf. I planted my own grove and a couple days past (no, I did not time travel) and no shoots spawned in my grove. Does anyone know if it needs to rain or what are the conditions for shoots to spawn/grow?

Anonymous 3

there are a total of 30 bamboo recipes 20 that aren't apart of the event and 10 that are (i have all of these and can provide photos if needed) email me at roxasven17@gmail.com I will be happy to get the info for you so that your website can be up to date with this info

Anonymous 2

Yes, replanting full bamboo trees works. My plants produce no shoots either EXCEPT the ones that I grow from bamboo shoots. It seems that if you plant a bamboo shoot, when the tree is fully grown on that day there will be a bamboo shoot buried next to it.

Omega 1

Does it work if i plant the full grown plant from a mistery island? My plants produce no shoots...

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do