ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 152

@gamergirl I DID SEE IT OMG. UR SO RIGHT

Justjess 151

If anyone wants to visit me dodo code is M6C8J I’m still working on making my island look better if you have any suggestions please feel free to share

DFDMom 150

extra info on shooting stars island, had it twice since release on Switch, about 4wks in between, pretty sure the fish were high value too, like a luck island , but definitely lots of star pieces :}

DFDMom 149

shooting stars island

Anonymous 148

shooting star island constant shooting stars and rocks will give star of different starsigns pieces too

Anonymous 147

Money island was also goldfish island for me

Kapp’n 146

Is there kappns islands

Anonymous 146

Kappn?

ACNH player 145

There is they showed it

liv 144

theirs also a money rock island

Animal arowana 143

I did not know that you could get rare beetels on the bamboo island all i wanted from the bamboo island is bamboo

Mahi-mahi 142

I caught a gar and killfish a carp maybe one koi a goldfish i think a pop eyed goldfish and a ranchu goldfish on island with a big pond

Anonymous 141

I remmeber I was on a bamboo island and I got so much bamboo shoots but I just sold them. Smh, I was so stupid back then.

Girlygirlz123 140

By watching villager hunting, I know for a fact that Norma is a common villager to come across.

Anonymous 139

The island is flower shaped with 3 tiers. No rivers,ponds,pine trees. Butterflies spawn after plucking flowers. Flowers & rocks on third tier only.

Shaani 138

Yesterday I came to an island where there were 11 palm trees and cedar trees. there was no river or pond. in addition there were two hills. the first one-level second had two levels. Unfortunately I don't have a picture.

Anonymous 137

gamergirl you are right I saw a tarantula.o.o

Anonymous 136

Anonymous YOU YOU....LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAID YOU CATCHED ALL THE FISH BUT YOU DID'NT HAHA!!!!!!!!

GamerGirl 135

Did anyone notice this? In the video, in the bamboo island part there was a hidden tarantula!

RandomACNHFan 134

Why is nobody taking about pine tree island? Ive been there for
Before (forgot to take screenshot! Sorry!) And It is great for framing wood (I also caught 5 red snappers there. Dunno if it was lunch or the island)

Anonymous 133

I visited spiral island today and caught 4 Arapaima and 6 Dorado's and a ribbon eel in my first 15 minutes on the island.

Anonymous 132

I got an island that had only b*** - black b*** and sea b*** were the only things you can catch. With fish bait, you then can catch snapping turtles.

Miss Soph 131

There is a rare river fish island, dorados, apianas and arowanas double waterfalls was insane (sorry about fish name spelling

Isi 130

Correction to my previous post: it is not like curly island but like normal island #1, sorry!

Isi 129

Seconding the coelacanth island! The shape is like the curly island but it is raining. There are other fish as well but I've been on the island for maybe 15 minutes now and I got 6 coelacanths (and one oarfish) by chasing away the smaller shadows.

Anonymously 128

I found an island which only spawned coelocanths and made 600,000 bells

Jonny 127

Same island where I only got fireflies in the morning when found at night it spawns only surface water bugs

Anonymous 126

What about money rock island?

Jonny 125

Looks like I found an island that only spawns dragonflies and wasps in the trees. I haven’t found any ****erflies on this island at all it has a River mouth on the right side along with a waterfall just behind the river mouth making the river curve around tightly from the two points.

Anonymous 124

And the last one!

Anonymous 123

Another one

Anonymous 122

Since I can't post more than one screenshot I'll post the rest. I hope they help and thank you for your awesome guides!

Anonymous 121

It's me again! I found the scorpion island again and took some screenshot this time.

Anonymous 120

Hello! I found this island that had a BUNCH of scorpions, so many that you could see 3 of them walking near each other and they kept respawning.

Sparky 119

The island labelled curly island can actually be very profitable. I just left there with 35 giant water bugs which took me 15 minutes to catch. They are constantly respawning there.

Anonymous 118

I just was at falls island today and got gold nuggets from the rocks

i meant three waterfalls. (one at the side,one in front of you when you arrive and one somewhere in the middle)

Anonymous 116

I keep having cases of no villagers in the deserted islands and have good things from them though

i went to a island where when you reach there ,there wil be a waterfall infront of you. then when you go explore the island, there will be many waterfalls there.i saw another artical that said that that island is named falls island.

fcjhvb nm, 115

I found a money rock island. It's shaped like the tarantula island, but you need to break a rock to get to the middle island, where there were maybe 5 or 6 money rocks.

Anonymous 114

I've found scorpion island. cliffs on four corners with a squarish area of land with lots of wildflowers and weeds in the middle. Tonnes of scorpions

Anonymous 113

I think I might have found the Goldfish Island I don’t really know though. I did catch a lot of goldfish related fish like the Ranchu goldfish and stuff like that. The atlas moth also spawns on that Island, which is cool

Natsumi 112

On day time you can find alot of Darner Dragonflies on trash island.

Anonymous 111

Garbage island is good if you catch a ton of the water bugs and sell them from the river they are worth a good amount

Anonymous 110

Dodo Code: GXTHH

Have oranges
Looking for all other fruit

Anonymous 109

Garbage island. Looks totally normal but all fishing gives garbage.

Kaitlan 108

An island that looks like a 3 layered cake. The base had weeds and cedar trees, the first tier had fruit and weeds and the final tier had weeds, flowers and rocks in a circle. No rivers but could fish normal fish in sea. The rocks weren't special either.

Anonymous 107

Big chungus island. Only spawns large shadow fish, atlas moth and water beetle. Narrow walkway around a river with a cliff in the top right with a water fall to the south and west making an island in the middle.
Caught blue marlin fishing from the plane dock.

Bell Island 106

Island with a ring of land, then a pond in the middle, with a smaller island within the pond. The inner land can only be reached by breaking a rock at the top of the outer level, then using a pole vault. Gives roughly 87,000 bells with all the rocks.

AC 105

Scorpion Island; An island with cliffs on all 4 corners and no water. Had lots of weeds and flowers to hide the scorpions so try to clear that if you can! All the rocks on the island were money rocks. I walked away with 100k in bells from rocks and a full inventory of scorpions to sell to Flick :)

Anonymous 104

Trash island. fantastic resource for rocks. Just use your net to scare away anything larger than a tiny fish and you can mine stones all day long.

Anonymous 103

Island with a cliff (7) - you can actually farm Sturgeons in the mouth of the river! You just run around the island and repeatedly clear all spawns and you’ll get one approx every few minutes :)

Anonymous 102

Bell island: don’t have a screenshot but it’s a large circular island with a ring pond and an island of rocks in the centre. All rocks are bell rocks!

Anonymous 101

trash island

got there yesterday.
everything you fish is either can, boot or tire

Anonymous 100

Just got an island today that I don't see on here with both big fish island and rare flower island combined

Anonymous 99

You can increaseyou chances landing on a rare island by using the clap emotion towards the dodo at the counter. Do that until he blushes and you might get to one of the rare islands.

Anonymous 98

If I arrive on an island before 7pm and do everything to make tarantulas spawn (cut down trees, take flowers and weeds away) will the tarantulas come? Cos like I've been waiting and its now 7:45pm and theres nothing...

Anonymous 97

I call it Waterfall Island, it’s 3 cliffs, multiple waterfalls, and a great place to fish. It definitely requires a ladder and vaulting pole to navigate. The first thing you see is a short but wide waterfall directly across from the pier.

Anonymous 96

I got tons of atlas moths of the spiral shaped island. after i demoslished the flowers then almost only moths, waterbugs, and tarantulas spawned

Anonymous 95

You’re missing Bell Rock island and scorpion island, Bell rock has a large body of water with an island in the middle can only be accessed by the back after smashing a rock and scorpion island is flat, tons of weeds and flowers, little trees, only finish spot is ocean

Anonymous 94

Garbage Island Spawns Darner Dragonfly ! I've been catching a bunch today.

Deadboon 94

Found a money rock island! Looks a lot like the tarantula island pic but you have to break a rock (9,000 bells inside) to get to the island within the pond which has 5 money rocks on it :)

Anonymous 93

Garbage island. Every fish in the river is a piece of garbage. Obtainable items are old tires, metal cans, stones, and boots.

Anonymous 92

Here’s another picture

Anonymous 91

I think I found a new island. It’s in the shape of a flower (kind of). Nothing special is really here, but it looks awesome.

Aithee 90

just like Ewa in the comments, the no 10 island (few bug island) I've only been able to fish out garbage for the past hour

Anonymous 89

You can also get an island where the rocks only drop bells when hit

Anonymous 88

Yeah. I've also been to trash island. there were no fish. Just cans, boots, tires, and stones coming out of the water.

Anonymous 87

Found island that only trash or rock can fishing

Ewa 86

I got an addition to few-bug island 10! I'm on it right now and it seems like you can only fish for garbage there (which is great if you want all the trash diy's).

Anonymous 85

Found an island with no cliffs. Outer ring of land, huge ring of water, and smaller center island with rocks that throw out bells. No bugs spawned. You have to break one rock to be close enough to vault to the center.

Vash 84

I'd like to point out that the spiral Islands can also very easily be used for tarantula farming if you remove all of the flowers and chase away the wharf roaches and tiger beetles that also spawn there

Anonymous 83

to add to my last comment about 5 rock island, there’s no water at all on the island, only the sea. The land is three tiers high with trees on all levels, then rocks on top.

Anonymous 82

You forgot 5 rock island, here’s a pic from my visit there today. Check out some other forums with islands, there’s a few that you’ve missed

Anonymous 81

Found an island that spawned nothing but trash and Darner dragonflies. It has eggs too, but that’s just because of the season. So a Dragonfly Trash Island?

Feather 81

Scorpion/money rock island: had these four corner “pillars” with about seven rocks in a circle. Each rock spawned bells. Only spawning bug at this time was scorpions. Fish normal (saw sea b***, ribbon eel).

Anonymous 80

There's like a Rain Forest Island, spawns bugs on the trees, like Atlas Moth, Rainbow Stag and Goliath Betle !

Anonymous 79

Found an island with a huge pond and the pind was full of goldfish and koi!!! Big money earned

Anonymous 78

Island 7 can easily catch Sturgeon at the River Mouth!

Anonymous 77

I got the few bugs island, and caught 5 cans, 2 boots, a rock, and a bunch of eggs. No fish on top of no bugs.

Anonymous 76

I caught loads of snapping turtles on spiral Island! No one is commenting on this so maybe could've been to do the time I was there? If you go there in the evening then fish in the spiral, you will get loads of turtles and they sell for $$$

Pyramid Fan 75

Found 5 gold nuggets over just 2 trips to pyramid island. I've only found one other gold nugget and got 2 from one rock there once. Seems too coincidental to be just coincidence. Maybe it should be called "Gold Island"

Charlotte 74

The top layer of Pyramid Island

Charlotte 73

Hey, I got screenshots of the Pyramid Island that people are talking about! The top layer has 5 rocks, and there's not much else noteworthy on it as far as I can tell.

Anonymous 72

Like Anna said it’s like a pyramid

catsinkneesocks 71

Scorpion island! Went two nights ago around 1am no rivers or ponds, flat surface aside from a pillar in each corner (three stories). Six money rocks (all dropped 100 bells when smashed) only pine trees, coconuts & wildflowers - Southern Hemisphere!
(Twitter username above!)

Anna 70

Theres an island I keep finding that's never on the lists. It's a 3 level island that looks kinda like a pyramid. Nothing special that I've noticed goes in there. Doesnt even sompawn bugs.

Anonymous 69

Garbage island. It's always a pond and I've been to several different ones at this point. You catch about 90% trash. Worst island 0/10

Theepieman 68

Trash island, it's an island where the only fish you can catch turns into trash. Going from smallest shadow to largest is cans, boots, and tires. Sorry for no picture. I went there in spring and the only thing that spawned was large water beetles.

Trillium 67

Bell island. All rocks on the centre island ( and the one you need to smash to vault over to it) contain bells.

hoshi 66

uploaded it correctly this time ;;

hoshi 65

I just found spiral island! doesn't seem to have any special materials or bugs but I snapped a pic

Anonymous 64

Does the Garbage Island have a set appearance, or can it be any island with rivers and ponds? Does it have to be a river or pond? How can you tell if you've found Garbage Island?

Anonymous 63

Island with a lot of waterfalls. Seems to be really good for catching Sturgeons in the river mouth on the east side of the island, and the waterfalls look cool. Can also get Stringfish on the upper level

Anonymous 62

Material Island, as I call it, sports pine trees at the lowest level, then fruit trees in the middle, then flowers and five rocks at the top. Rocks contain clay and iron with the exception of one stone I found.

Anonymous 61

I found like a trash fishing island, where if you fish you will only get trash. Either in the river or the sea, you only get trash. (The island has no flowers or trees in the picture because I tried cleaning the island to see if scorpions would spawn [I live in the Southern Hemisphere])

Yolanda 60

Yess! Here's the screenshot!

Yolanda 59

I found the spiral island! There are 4 rocks, some palm trees and a spiraling river filled with fish!

I don't know how to upload photos from my switch, but I took a picture

Anonymous 58

I found an island with Cedar trees and a few fruit trees, but there were at least 4 waterfalls. The middle was shaped like a fin. I don't think there's anything special about the island except for the fin shape but at least it's a good spot for fishing!

Anonymous 57

flowers/fruit are random based on your og island! rare colors are mystery island/crossbreed. ive gotten an island with 2 ponds + waterfall, ive gotten koi from the small pond and havent been able to find them anywhere else so i call it koi island

Anonymous 56

I got an island with only money rocks (6 total). They were on a small island surrounded by water and there was only one spot I could jump over there from with my vaulting pole, and I had to smash a rock that contained money to reach it.

Anonymous 55

The first couple times I went on a mystery island I always saw a villager, but now I never seen any. I wonder why

Abbeykat 54

I believe this is the Butterfly island you are talking about. It has a likely infinite supply for emperor ****erflies, as well as black, pink, and orange tulips.

Anonymous 53

To add on to my previous comment here’s the link https://www.reddit.com/r/ac_newhorizons/comments/fp7rzz/list_of_all_confirmed_mystery_island_layouts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Anonymous 52

I found a reddit post with a list of them

Anonymous 51

Theres also an island with only rocks in the center, every rock in the center is a money rock

Mizuki 50

Is this the island that been mentioned? The one surrounded by flowers? I can't get my hands on that resources.. ToT

Anonymous 49

There's an island where only larger fish can spawn, if you fish in the rivers you will only get black b*** but it's easy to get a lot of bells from the larger sea fish! I made over 200k from one trip

VixionStriderIV 48

I found an island with almost only sea b*** and black b***. I got lucky and got two non-b*** fish, but I fished for a solid half hour and got nothing but b***. I linked my tweet for all the images. I GIVE IT A C+. https://twitter.com/vixionstrideriv/status/1243097041921687553?s=21

Anonymous 47

The spiral island spawns a lot of snails if it's raining. There's rocks all around.

Anonymous 46

There's also a trash island, same design as the bells island in the other comment, but the pond only has trash in it (boots, tyres, rocks etc)

Anonymous 45

I've come across a "bell island" a couple of times where every rock on the island gives you bells. It usually has this little island in the middle with lots of rocks in the middle.

Anonymous 44

Got a picture of the spiral island, I already cleared everything out though

Anonymous 43

Is eveyone eating fruit and then digging up the foreign trees to bring home? Thats been pretty much me at every island, glad to know there are other perks.

Anonymous 42

I just found the Emperor Butterfly island. There is a pond in the middle surrounded by pink, orange, and black tulips. Also the only bugs available are emperor ****erflies. The only fruit available on this island was the coconut trees !

Kenny 41

The island with a cliff is actually very valuable. If you clear the fish out of the second and third levels, you can go to the mouth of the river and catch a sturgeon. This is easily repeatable.

Anonymous 40

Wow, so many types of mystery islands... This has to be one of my favorite new things from this game

Phil 39

I found a island with a 5 height mountain and it only has sharks

Anonymous 38

I just got to spia island and caught an oarfish in the ocean if that's worth noting, only sure how rare that is

Anonymous 37

Ran some tests on spiral Island. was hoping spiral shape meant fossils. tried digging random spots, under rocks and around center with no luck. did not see any random fish. There still could be something there, but I didn't find anything

Joske 36

That "island with a cliff" is the best all the ones you've shown and has a sturgeon that keeps spawning, rare salmon spawns up top, and i even caught a stringfish there. More money to be made than tarantula island, only downside is it's gonna take a lot longer.

Anonymous 35

Theres a trash island. Everything you fish is trash (tire, tin can, stone, rubber) and it infested with giant water bugs which actually sells decent.

Anonymous 34

The island with a cliff spawns lots of sturgeon fish at the river mouth!

Anonymous 33

I just got Spiral island after using a ticket at 5:45am. It had no villager, coconuts, my town fruit, and my town flower (lilies). It was just a big spiral river. I caught some emperor ****erflies as well.

Anonymous 32

The emperor ****erfly is a rare flower island. I’ve been to it two days ago. It had endless ****erfly and pink and blue wildflowers. Sorry I don’t have a screenshot as I didn’t know about your site then. I’ll keep an eye out for different island and will take screenshot of them for from now on.

Anonymous 31

I found an island with three tiers and five rocks at the top. Appears to only be good for hitting rocks...

H 30

I just got one with Black Tulips, only and endless black b***, and only football fish from the sea. All black themed.

Anonymous 29

there's an island with a seemingly unreachable mini-island full of rocks. when you get around the top, there's a money rock blocking the only path to jump to the mini-island. by eating fruit you gain the strength to axe-smash the rock and can vault over. they're all money rocks and net you 80k!

izzybellgee 28

the b*tterfly/flower island also seems to have increased catch rate for Koi in the pond, and red snapper and other rare ocean fish on the beach

Anonymous 27

The ****erfly island is the same as the island with the pond surrounded by flowers and the flowers are hybrids of your native flowers

Anonymous 26

I found the spiral island too! A couple of times, even. Good amount of fruit and rocks. I’ve had taurantulas in the middle section both times.

Anonymous 25

The island with the pond surrounded by flowers (pink and orange daisys) spawns emperor ****erflies like crazy.

Kamel 24

I also found the trash island. All the fish, both inland and in the ocean, were actually trash(rock, boot, can, tire). It was a C shaped island with some tulips on it.

Gigi 23

I found an island with no fruit trees, only hardwood trees. Heaps of earth-boring dung beetles, rainbow stag beetles and atlas moths. Not to mention I caught three barreleye fish in the surrounding waters. No rivers or ponds. Most of the creatures here will earn you big amounts of bells!

Anonymous 22

I was able to go to an island whose fish were all trash... everything would be empty cans/ tires/ boots

Anonymous 21

I’ve also been to spiral island. It had the regular stuff but seemed to have quite a few tarantulas.

Anonymous 20

the river island is actually good for sturgeons and oarfish with the b***es as comparable fish sizes

scooterulez 19

Money rock anyone? Earn up to 90,500 bells in this one. It can only be accessed through one spot on the island, and you will need a pole and shovel

LocalESPer 18

Rare Flower Island with emperor ****erflies? Gave pink and blue windflowers. All trees were fruitless. There were no cedars. A couple coconut trees on the beach.

RatTarTar 17

We found emperor ****erfly island. It was circular, had a few coconut trees around the rim & a few cedar, no basic trees. There was a big pond in the center circled by orange & blue pansies. They aren’t found anywhere else. Koi seemed common, but could be luck. Emperor ****erflies were the only bug.

Anonymous 16

I've been to spiral island several times. It may have a little better ocean fishing there. Could be coincidence, but I've caught 3 Orcfish there and 1 Tuna. I usually get a string of luck there.

PikaJessie 15

Found Spiral Island! It’s pretty basic compared to the other specials but it’s unique to look at. Only fruit is coconuts and only flowers are tulips. Maybe 4-5 rocks and it generates lots of river fish!

erica 14

I've been to the spiral island, its mainly 4-5 rocks, and a bunch of trees. Its not really that great for harvesting unless you have a big inventory and want to fish a bunch. Kinda boring to me tbh ://

Anonymous 13

I found an island with only junk such as rocks, old tires, boots, and empty cans in water no fish also there were a lot of dragonflies

Anonymous 12

The pond surrounded by flowers might be the emperor ****erfly island!

Anonymous 11

i've been to a bell rock island ! it had one huge pond with a smaller island in the middle that contained 5 bell rocks, also i've been to a spiral island, sadly i forgot to take screenshots of either x,x

Anonymous 10

You can get different fruit. My island is pears but I've been to islands with peaches.

Anonymous 9

My first mystery tour was at a spiral island I'm sorry I didn't not get a picture. So it's possible!

Anonymous 8

also got a spiral island and rare fruit island and a rare flower island

Anonymous 7

Rare flower island? Also a ton of pea**** ****erflies!

Anonymous 6

I've gotten a different fruit than my native one on an island

Rolino 5

I once got an Island where the river and the country has formed a spiral

mi 4

island i mentioned in my other comment

mi 3

Theres also an island you can get with a giant pond surrounded by rare flowers. One of my friends got one with blue and orange pansies surrounding the whole thing

Anonymous 2

Ive seen islands dedicated to certain expensive bugs too. I've seen a tarantula island and an emperor ****erfly island

algaeman58 1

There's a very low chance that an island will have a fruit different than your native one.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do