ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
ChickenDude 53

I believe it is somewhat random if you bury more than 10k, I personally bury 30k aswell but if you are starting out then it would probably be safer to just go with 10k every time

Helga 52

Bury 30,000. If you're lucky you will get back 90,000. If you're not, you'll get 3 bags of 10k which means you'll break even and not lose any money.

Amberceee 51

I always use to get 3 times whatever I buried untill recently. Now I only get $30,000 :'( wwhhhhyy

Muinteoir 50

Daddy didn't know there was a limit and so told my daughter to bury all her money: 93000. Just got 279k back. Wasnt I lucky

Anonymous 49

I buried 50k and got 150k, then I buried 99k and got back 30, so I guess it is random. I was super mad

Anonymous 48

i buried all my money (80k) :(

Anonymous 47

buried 50k, got 150k in return. y'all should get a better info source than this site

Anonymous 46

I legit had no idea, I lost 99k of bells T_T

Anonymous 45

Legit I didn’t even know the limit and I lost my 97k ALL OF IT IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

Anonymous 44

My money trees aren’t spawning money for four days now

ACNH Guy 43

You can burry up to 99k Bells in a gold spot.

Anonymous 42

What do you do with money trees after they give you money.

LukromChan 41

this is full of lies

Anonymous 40

I've always gotten triple what I buried (99k bells) as long as I don't move the tree from is original spot, if I move it the return drops to just 30k. Just plant your tree and leave it alone

Anonymous 39

I FREAKING BURIED 99k AND I ONLY GOT 30k

Anonymous 38

It’s very possible to get more than 30k I got 33k today by planting 11k last Sunday. Every island has hot and cold days - cold days will only give you 30,000 (***uming you plant Atleast 10,000) but hot days will give you whatever you planted tripled.

Anonymous 37

It seems the best way to invest is to put a 30k bag in the hole; if it doesn't return the triple amount, it'll return 3 10k bags, so you'll at least break even.

Anonymous 37

You can safely plant 30k and get 90k by the end of it. You need to update this article, since this is the first result and is blatant misinformation.

Madzie 36

I’ve been consistently putting in 30k every time for a return of 90k each tree. I did 50k for my last money hole and got back 150k!

Chartreuse 35

I was able to get 99,000 money trees growing until the last 4 days... I wonder if an update had something to do with it...

RedThunder 34

I didn’t realise it at the time & I’d already planted 4 lots of 99000 bells & then the first one only gave out 30000 (losing 69000)

However trees 2 & 4 gave me 297000

Anonymous 33

99,000 bells only works if you dont time travel and it will need time to catch up like if you had already logged in on that day you wont get it

Anonymous 32

I don't remember what I put in, but one of my trees just gave me 16k x 3, so the limit is not 30k on a tree. I think it's a gamble.

Dani 31

I also noticed that the trees continue to give bells daily, a 100 bell coin. Or wasps! But I’ve noticed that some are not giving back anymore.
Does anyone know if they eventually stop giving? If so, they are on the chopping block.

Dani 30

I once planted a bag of 99,999 bells and I got back 3 bags of 1,000 bells. Not cool!
I will try planting bags with an even # of bells next time and update when I get my tree.

Anonymous 29

The other day I planted about 70,000 in and got about 210,000 which is 3x what I put in. This is false information

Anonymous 28

How many times does it give you money? Just once?

Anonymous 27

you need to keep track of the days that will produce good trees and follow the pattern :D

Anonymous 26

I forgot to mention previous that I always do multiples of 10. Never 31,000 always multiples of 10. 10k, 20k, 30k and so on.

Anonymous 25

I’ve planted 90,000 in every hole the last week plus,, and so far it’s been 5 out of 5 trees give me 3x 99,000. So I don’t trust this, or believe it and call it false.

Anonymous 24

Sac lol

Anonymous 23

On certain days you can get 99,999 bells per sac. There's a pattern depending on your island. Mine is 2 days 99,999 then 2 not, then 1 is, then 1 isn't, then the cycle repeats. Figure out your pattern to maximize your bells by planting 11,000 bells in the hole till you figure it out.

Anonymous 22

How many money tree can I plant on my island?

DCoughler 21

I've had >10K bell bags appear, but it is random. If you plant more than 10K bags, you'll either triple your money, or get 30K back. Best bet would be to plant 30K bag, then you at least break even.

Kyuu 20

Pattern is proven false by Data Miners.
Plant 10k bc it is the minimum of return for that range of bells. Any more and it's 30% to get a 3 times return on what you've buried.

Kainos Teleos 19

There is a fixed pattern for those 99.999 Bell trees. EVERY Island has it's OWN. Mine is 1-0-1-0-0 for example. 1 = good and 0 = bad day

You can find the pattern by planting 11.000 every day and placing the sprouts in chronological order. Then check which trees actually have 11.000 and not 10.000

Anonymous 18

To anyone reading this and wondering when the money respawns: It doesn't. Once you shake off the money from the tree, it turns into a regular hardwood tree and won't respawn money. Considering you get glowing holes like every day, that's fair enough to be honest.

Anonymous 17

There is actually a pattern to it. Every island is different. for example on my island I have 3 days in a row where I can get 99k but then I have 6 days where I can only get 30k

Solember 16

99k bells is the most profitable. You might get only 30k or you might get 297k

Ventas 15

Hiw long does it take to respawn?

Anonymous 14

I planted 1k and got 3 99k bags from the tree that grew. I think people who are getting 99k are getting it purely through chance. I wouldn’t bury 99k bells.

Anonymous 13

Have planted 99k and had varying results. The first two were unsuccessful (3000 bells I think?), but have just had one tree with 99k x3, so on the whole it still seems safer to grow 30k.

Anonymous 12

The best to plant is 30k. You either get 90k or 30k total from the tree. You either break even or make a profit.

ToonStink 11

I actually plant 30,000 every time now, as I'm at least guaranteed full return with a chance at triple. So far I've been lucky and gotten two full returns out of two attempts. At this rate I'll have my house paid off again in no time

Anonymous 10

I just picken up 3x 99.000 from my money tree i planted a few days ago, it does work, but I've planted a varying amount of money the last days, so I dont know if it always works.

Anonymous 9

No trolls, I grew 99,000 bells 3-4 times and it worked, 2 other times it did not. I have no idea what I did different, I had it work when I moved the sapling and also when I did not. Maybe it has to do with days of the week? Still unsure.

Anonymous 8

I have planted 99,000 bells and the trees have produced three bags of 99,000 bells but not every time. I’m trying to figure out why it’s not consistent. I have not moved any trees.

Anonymous 7

Me too...planted 55k the other day got 3 times 55k but lastly I planted 99k it only grew 10k.... such a mystery.. is it just random..

Anonymous 6

You can move the tree, and I have no idea what causes the 99,000 bell tree. I planted a some and got only10k bags back over a few days. BUT, just today, I got a 99k bag tree from one of the spots. It seems like sometimes it caps at 10k and other times it doesn't.

Anonymous 5

Can you move the tree when it's fully grown? Like any other fully grown tree? (fruit, shovel, replant somewhere else)

Anonymous 4

Don't listen to the trolls. Planted 99k bells. Got 30k back. Please don't lose your money.

Vinny 3

I can also confirm the limit for bells is 99,000 bells. I planted exactly 99,000 and got a tree that gave me 3 bags of 99,000 bells each. I have NO idea where you guys got this 10k limit idea from.

Nancy 2

Actually I planted 99k bells and the tree grew three 99k bags!

Anonymous 1

10,000 bell maximum is incorrect.
First day I could, I planted everything I had (18,000 bells).
The tree grew three 18k bags.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events