ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Rose Boi 22

Cursed article

Anonymous 21

I have been playing all day. I just need 1 more bunny day DIY and I am not finding it AT ALL! Seriously. HOURS knocking down balloons and searching for bottles. Am I out of luck? I need the bunny back pack.

Shiny 20

Finally...Got all the items

Shiny 19

(Lotad) I found it in a balloon.

Lotad 18

I started the bunny day event on the 12th, connecting to the internet after I’d played that morning, and so didn’t get the bed recipe in the mail. I’ve found all the other recipes- will the bed be in a balloon too, or am I screwed?

Anonymous 17

These are ugly af

Onion 16

got everything, and the Bunny day Basket. Dont forget the bunny day basket (not in the list) guys

Anonymous 15

I finally got Zipper and crafted the Zipper toy but he is not giving me the wand... What am I not doing?!

Anonymous 14

How do I find Zipper? Do I have to wait for tomorrow?

Anonymous 13

Hm. I got a bunny day bed recipe... Not sure how but that seems to be a recipe you can get.

Anonymous 12

Need the arch, anyone have a duplicate card. Willing to trade for anything on my island

Anonymous 11

You get the zipper toy from the bunny on April 12th. Craft it and show it to him then you'll get the wand.

Anonymous 10

I've crafted all the recipes except the wobbling zipper toy and the wand, which I cant find the recipes for ANYWHERE. Any advice, please?

Anonymous 9

Remember with extra eggs to craft with them before selling. Their value is doubled. The outfit that takes 3 eggs to make is worth 1200 when selling it, that's more than the egg's normal 200/ea. This goes for everything in the game that needs them. The wall takes 2/ea and goes for 4800 bells

Anonymous 8

Hey there! I already got and completed all the recipes. I was thinking about selling all my remaining eggs, but maybe there is a more profitable option. What do you think?

nukuchan 7

Do you have to craft everything and save them to give to Zipper on the 12th? Or just craft them to get credit?

Anonymous 6

Can you meet him at another island online?

Anonymous 5

The problem with mine i that my software keeps updating one ahead like today it is 1.1.2 when its supposed to be 1.1.1

Charlotte 4

I got a bottle with the Bunny Day vanity on the first day.

Anonymous 3

I actually got a Bunny Day Wall from Zipper so I believe you can get any of those items from him.

Gamewith 2

>Snow
Thank you for the kind comment :)
Will check and update our guide!

Snow 1

Update to 1.1.1 *then restart console so that ACNH version displays as 1.1.1a

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update