ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Irvinn 49

“WHAAAALES” is one of them

Anonymous 48

"How come drawers are where you keep your drawers? Pointlessly confusing, maaan. No need for it."

"Laughter is your brain getting so excited, it forgets how lungs work. "Hur hur!" It's the best malfunction."

Anonymous 47

"If you love someone, send 'em a mixtape, and then think about it for 15 years. Works every time, maaan."

"Cheese is just milk that's been lucky enough to age gracefully."

"Trees are earth hair. And grass? A giant earth beard. Which means... deserts are the bald spots? Maaan!"

Anonymous 46

"A guy made a dog drool by ringing a bell, but so what? Bells make EVERYONE drool. Bells are delicious!"

"If you love your job, you'll never work a single day. Unless you're a heavy-metal drummer. That's work."

Anonymous 45

"It's OK to laugh even when you don't get the joke. It feels good either way, maaan."

"You know the difference between a boulder and a grain of sand? Just, like, SIZE, maaan!"

"It's hard to stay mad if you're eatin' cotton candy. Mostly because you'll be focused on how sticky you are."

Anonymous 44

He doesn't show up if you swap something with the scallop so you need to have empty space before you catch it for him to show up.

Anonymous 43

Six is afraid of seven because seven ate nine. But, maaan, it was a setup! The real culprit? Negative seven.

Anonymous 42

“If she’s sellin’ seashells by the seas****, is that like some dude sellin’ sticks in a forest? Whoa…”

Anonymous 41

Folks say you can't have too much of a good thing, but after three gallons of ice cream, it stops feeling true.

Anonymous 40

Another one. "If you're sitting on only half a suggestion, isn't that just a suggestion of a suggestion, maaan?"

Anonymous 39

Sorry, that was wrong. I meant: "They say DNA is what makes you. But if I'm made up of letters, it's probably... otter, maaan."

Anonymous 38

"They say DNA is the stuff that makes you. But if I'm made of something, it's probably... otter, maaan."

es 37

I like this:

"Friendship isn't a boat you crew alone. You never know when you'll need all hands on deck for a storm"

calum 36

you don't always love what you do but you can learn to love what you do

Marco 35

"If you wanna get ahead in life, you gotta pick a direction first, maaan!"

Anonymous 34

Another good one... “Tall people, maaan. Is the extra reach worth all the bonked heads? The answer is up there...”

Anonymous 33

My favorite quote from him so far was “WHAAAAALES.”

"Some languages have tons of words for snow, or for sunshine. But which one has the most words for pizza?"

Anonymous 31

Feel this... "Gold is just rocks with good makeup."

Rae 30

From my experience it seems like you have to be by the back end of the barrier for Pascal to show up. I started only swimming behind my island and he shows up the first time every time.

Come visit 29

07GF8

Axel 28

Wow some of his phrases are pretty deep maaaan they quite inspiering if you understand them but I do learn quite a lot from him so that is good!

Anonymous 27

“WHAAAAALES”

Alex 26

"this hats been hugging me head for a loooooong time now. In a few more years, it's gonna feel awkward"

"Friendship isn't a boat you crew alone. You never know when you'll need all hands on deck for a storm"

I love Pascal

Anonymous 25

We should tell rainbows it’s OK to relax. They’re always so intense. We put too much pressure on ‘em.

Anonymous 24

“If you dream of eating carrots, does your eyesight improve? Probably. If you wait until it’s light out to check.”

Anonymous 23

“The problems that you think about before falling asleep are irrelevant to the solution.” - I translated this quote. I really like this Pascal’s saying and I regret not having it screen captured. Should’ve put this near my bed. Maybe someone else has seen it?

Anonymous 22

People gotta stop asking if a hot dog is a sandwich. Just eat your lunch, maaan.

Anonymous 21

“Candles are just crayons in the colour of fire”
Just found it

Noodles 20

"Sometimes I wish I was a bird. It's pretty obvious why - so I could turn my head back and forth real fast!"

"Ever read a book about gravity? They're impossible to put down, maaan..."

"Remember, even if things are bad, there are always hammocks."

Love to help!

Anonymous 19

I've gotten tons of scallops, some on different days and he still hasn't shown up? What is going on? My game is updated to the latest version. Help?

Anonymous 18

It's my third day diving, I have found 10 scallops between 8-9:30 am and he hasn't shown up once yet? If he shows up once a day why wont he take my scallops? Is it maybe once every 24hrs and not once a day? (My scallop yesterday wasn't given until later in the evening) Anyone else having this issue?

Anonymous 17

“Who was the first to think that eating shellfish was a good idea? Must have been an otter...”

Anonymous 16

“Isn’t your birthday just the anniversary of something somebody else did? Think about it, maaan.”

Nikku 15

Uh, dunno if you guys got this comment before, but Pascal is not "playing" with the scallop. He's breaking it open and eating it.

Shirlyn 14

And this

Shirlyn 13

I’ve got this quote

LadyAvelyn 12

I got 'Where you are, whether you're in a house or in your own head, make it comfy. You be good to you, maaan.'

Anonymous 11

Rocks are the oysters of the land

Anonymous 10

"If you're cool with wearing your pajamas all day, maybe you actually just like wearing your clothes to bed."

Anonymous 9

i got a mermaid tiara, which is another thing you can get

Anonymous 8

Magic is just science with your eyes closed, maaan.

Anonymous 8

“No one likes a traffic jam. But traffic jelly? Slap some peanut ****er on it and it’s aaaall good.”

Anonymous 7

Here's another pascal-ism:

Anonymous 6

i’ve caught 2 scallops and he hasn’t shown up?

Pupcuz1 5

There are apparently mermaid clothes too. Just got a pair of mermaid shoes given to me.

Anonymous 5

got another quote: "Music is just air gettin' its dance on, maaan. We're all breathing shy songs that want to cut a rug."

Anonymous 4

Summer only character? Did you forget other countries exist? Lol

Anonymous 3

Southern hemisphere player here in the freezing waters
Pascal came to me after I caught my first scallop today
Will keep an eye out tomorrow to see if he comes again

Anonymous 2

A

A 1

A

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch