ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 85

Is every artwork you can get on this list?

Anonymous 84

This was helpful information and good to know, thank you, I had no idea about the haunted paintings !

Unknown 83

I found another fake painting: the scary painting it can have eyebrows up and mouth frowning

Silvanae 82

I have a fake familiar statue that's hunched over more than the real one. Also I have a glowing painting that blathers won't take but looks exactly like the real one and even has the tag on the back.

Grace 81

FAMILIAR STATUE FOR SALE!
PRICES GO FROM 5 MILLION BUT I MAY DO MIL! PLEASE REPLY WITH @GRACE IF YOU WANT IT!!

Anonymous 80

I've had Apollo living on my island for nearly three weeks now, been to his birthday party and then he sends me a gift in the mail and it's a fake mystic statue. Is that new?

Anonymous 79

The fake beautiful statue can be looking down with a necklace too!

Anonymous 78

Looks like the beautiful statue has two games. She can also be standing and facing right without the necklace

Death the Kid 77

Just for the people who might wonder why the hell they don't have at least one real one to choose from: there is apparently a 10% chance that Redd only has fakes! I had this *twice* already, so 10% my ***.

Anonymous 76

There is a second fake Graceful painting. The woman faces the correct direction, but there is a border above and below exactly like the fake version listed here. She is also not as elongated as the real version.

Anonymous 75

I'd suggest everyone to set their in-game clock to past six (or just wait if you're going the natural route) as some of the fake paintings actually change after that time

Anonymous 75

I'd suggest everyone to set their in-game clock to past six (or just wait if you're going the natural route) as some of the fake paintings actually change after that time

Anonymous 74

The Graceful painting real and fake paintings on this page is wrong. I bought a "real" one, only to discover that its a fake. Please fix this.

Anonymous 73

The Moody painting has a fake version. The collar of the boy hangs down and it looks like the sipper is pulled down a little, so you can see part of his shirt.

Anonymous 72

Does blathers accept the fake art or if he accepts it is it real?

dextertay 71

We sadly bought a fake art for Glowing Painting (The Fighting Temeraire (Joseph Mallord William Turner)). Just keep in mind there's fake for this one.

Axel 70

I found a rare statue and opened up a new room in the museum and my islanders (Kyle and Flurry )sent me real art in the mail

Anonymous 69

There's a version of the graceful painting that's got the person looking the correct direction, but it's got the same frame shape as the other fake.
It's a fake

Anonymous 68

Beau gave me a piece of real art as a present.

Breeza 67

The graceful painting is switched around fake should be real and real should be fake

Anonymous 67

this is real, so just no necklace

Anonymous 66

You have the Graceful painting listed wrong. I tried donating the version you say is real (where she’s looking to the right) but that one is FAKE

Anonymous 65

i have found a fake for the worthy painting. in the real painting. look at the man to your left, next to the man wearing a top hat. the holster for his pistol is smaller than the original.

Anonymous 64

Nevermind I answered my own question. Redd had one of a painting I already donated that appeared to be real. (Quaint with small stream). So you can get more than one real of the same painting.

Anonymous 63

There are other guides on the internet that show the multiple types of fakes, for those who want to be sure.

Anonymous 62

Is it possible for a specific real painting pop up more than once? Such as if I buy the real version from Redd, will that be the only time it ever shows up or will he have another real one later?

Anonymous 61

second peal earring face is her eyes are closed, Vermeer

Anonymous 60

Can confirm multiple fakes. The graceful painting has a fake version that's looking to the right, the subject is larger than on the real one.

Anonymous 59

The graceful painting one with the lady looking left or right. It says real for looking right and yet Blathers said it's a fake

Anonymous 59

Yes there must be multiple fakes.. I bought scary painting according to your guide and it turned out fake even though it had the downturned mouth.

River 58

I believe there are multiple fake options for each work. Currently on my island, Redd has a fake Venus de Milo who is looking to the right like the fake one you have pictured, but does not have a necklace.

Anonymous 57

I've had a scary painting with the correct frown, but incorrect eyebrows so you might want to add that as a possibility.

CAP 56

I checked this page and bought the Graceful Painting. The girl is looking to the right, as it says the real version is. Blathers just told me the painting is a fake.

Anonymous 56

Something else to add to the girl with a pearl earring: The fake has her eyes closed.
Fake shown below.

Feather 55

thats a shovel in the warriors hands not a sword lol

Anonymous 55

There is another beautiful statue too. Looking down like real but wearing a necklace

JackDusty 54

Sinking painting you have is a fake. The real Ophelia (below) has white flowers, the fake has pink

EJ 53

Here's another fake version of the wistful painting. I'm guessing there will be two fake ones this time around.

doubled 52

here's the fake version of the valiant statue

Vere 51

Perfect painting was accepted by Blathers.

Vere 50

Better view of the fake Jolly painting

Vere 49

better view of the fake Quaint painting

Vere 48

Better view of the fake Famous painting

Vere 47

Perfect painting (unknown, Still Life with Apples and Oranges)

Can't tell with this one either. Is it possible to get multiple real paintings at a time?

Vere 46

Twilight painting (unknown, Starry Night)

Can't tell with this one. Maybe the moon is too wavy/curvy?

Vere 45

Rock-head Statue (unknown, Olmec Head)

Maybe it's smiling? Hard to tell with this one.

Vere 44

Informative Statue (fake, Rosetta Stone)

Anonymous 43

Seems like fake Valiant Statue has left leg crossing instead of right.

Anonymous 43

How do you get rid of a fake painting ??? I accidentally got a fake but the museum won't take it, and the nooklings won't take it either... I just can't get rid of it D:

Anonymous 42

Perfect painting. Best I can tell it's fake because the frame is different. And I also had starry night in my gallery.

ill-position 42

This was a real Valiant Statue.

dms 41

I got a "flowery art," and this one is real.

Anonymous 40

Real version far as I cal tell

Anonymous 39

Fake or real

Anonymous 39

Real Academic Painting. No stains on the top right corner.

Nyx 38

Statue is looking right not down.

Anonymous 37

The Beautiful Statue - if it has a necklace its fake.

Anonymous 36

Moody painting! Sorry no picture as my museum is updating

Anonymous 35

The fake for the informative statue is blue instead of grey.

Anonymous 34

This was my statue, and it’s fake lol!

Anonymous 33

Robust statue, watch on right arm, fake.

Anonymous 32

This is the basic painting and it's a fake

Anonymous 31

This is the wild painting left side and it's real

Anonymous 31

Can confirm that 'The Townley Discobolus' is in the game, I have him in my boat right now. Whether it's fake or real is the question.

Anonymous 30

The fake on the right, has more water coming from the pot

Anonymous 29

this one is fake, notice the eyebrows (scary painting)

Anonymous 28

here’s the fake basic painting, notice the bangs are different

Anonymous 27

Believed to be real, compared to the other fake photo listed, notice the differences of the branches in the top right corner.

Anonymous 26

I believe this is the fake because the skin in this picture is cream not green. Wild painting right half-fake.

Anonymous 25

Scary Painting: I am attaching the fake one here, since we have a picture of the real one.

Anonymous 24

Detailed Painting: It appears the fake one has purple flowers. The real one seems to be blue according to my research. I have attached a picture of what I believe to be the fake. The painting is Ito Jakuchu

Anonymous 23

Scary painting:
the fake one has the eyebrows pointing up instead of down

Solemn painting:
in the real one, the man in the background's hand is touching the curtain, in the fake one it's not

Motherly statue:
the fake one has its tongue out

tate.haleyr 22

Scary Painting was said to be fake... you have it marked as real

bailey125 21

Arnold Böcklin - Isle of the Dead: Third version, 1883

MichelSama 20

I looked into the game files to compare real and fake sculptures:
https://imgur.com/a/M1NH6cb

Hope it'll be helpful

Icester 19

Motherly Statue (Captoline Wolf - Unknown)
The fake one is the where the mother-wolf has her tongue out

JellyLynne 18

Serene Painting confirmed!
Fake, ferret is brown patterned instead of white.
Forgot to add that in my first (anon) comment

JellyLynne 17

Glowing Painting

JellyLynne 16

Warrior Statue

Anonymous 15

Serene Painting confirmed!

Lakota 15

This is fake

Anonymous 14

Quaint Painting have thin milk pouring line

Anonymous 13

Quaint Painting Real

Lakota 12

Real Flowery painting (Sunflowers)

Lakota 11

This is a real Twinkling painting (starry night)

Lakota 10

Here is a better photo of the fake Solemn painting.

Gamewith 9

Hey everyone! thank you so much for more info! All ACNH fans are so kind :)

Lakota 9

This is fake because the man in the far back of the picture is waving in the real painting hes holding on to something.

Anonymous 8

The Townley Discobolus fake has a watch on its hand

Anonymous 7

On the quaint painting, from what I've seen, it seems the fake is the lady pouring way more than she should, the real image should be her pouring a small stream.

Anonymous 6

Valiant statue fake

Anonymous 5

Wistful painting fake

Gamewith 4

Jemmugg, thank you so much for your kind comments!

jemnugg 3

fake because wrong type of earring

jemnugg 2

fake because real statue doesn't have an earring

jemnugg 1

Fake because of coffee stain

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update