ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 56

l have already seen red

ACNH player 55

Ye maybe reds aka sissy bacca had something to do with that lol

Anonymous 54

why is this named as a redd guide when its clearly a wedding guide?

Anonymous 53

Is it just me, or is the wiki showing the Wedding Season event instead of the redd guide?

Anonymous 52

Haven’t seen him for three weeks now! What’s going on is there a bug in here or is this where things are?

Anonymous 51

Blathers mentioned art on a saturday and the next day was a fireworks day. He did appear but only to sell from redd's raffle. Will he appear tomorrow selling art?

Anonymous 50

I haven't seen him for three weeks. It's glitch or something?

Anonymous 49

I got the art addition to the museum, but I didn't know you had to find and talk to him again. I really hope I didn't mess up getting him :/

Anonymous 48

He comes so much for me

Anonymous 47

Hhahaha

blub! 46

Hi, you don't need to upgrade Residential Services! I just got Redd's first appearance today, and my residential services are still a tent

Anonymous 45

Rip whoever threw away the haunted paintings! :C Also redd never came!

Anonymous 44

its already 1 month since he last seen, and until today he still not showed up.

Anonymous 43

Nooooooo!!
Some of the fake paintings are haunted! Don't throw them away!!

Anonymous 42

Does anyone need me to make them cherry lamps or cherry speakers??

Anonymous 41

Throw away fakes? I prefer to display them!

feebee 40

when redd visits is he there for certain hours of the day or there all day?

Anonymous 39

My museum updated 3 weeks ago. I purchased 1 painting from Redd that is real and since then he has never returned.

Anonymous 38

Redd appeared on my island before upgrading Resident Service, even no announcement about the upgrade yet.

Poppy 37

Redd appeared on my island today on the same day it was announced that Resident Services is going to be upgraded (6th day for me). So the museum and resident services are both going to be renovated tomorrow!

Anonymous 36

why

Anonymous 35

I got Redd on my island once, the day after the update, and bought one painting. He has yet to return.

Anonymous 34

He hasn't come to my Island yet and my resident services has been upgraded. Am I doing something wrong?

Anonymous 33

I was an idiot and sold the first painting Redd gave me. Will he come back again?

Anonymous 32

Anyone got redd

Anonymous 31

I got redd on my island. you just have to wait

Anonymous 30

I found Redd before resident services was upgraded from a tent and before there was any mention of an upgrade.

Anonymous 29

Do you need to be online for him to come back to the island?
I’ve only seen him the first day and then once the museum reopened. Then nothing since.

Anonymous 28

started the game may 4th and got redd on may 9th. just this morning on may 9th, blathers announced that the resident services tent will be upgraded to a building.

Anonymous 27

me too

Anonymous 26

I haven't seen Redd since the day the game was updated. Since then I've timetravelled for around 80 days and out of those days I haven't even seen him once. Anybody know what's going on?

Anonymous 25

Found him April 22nd the whole "two weeks" thing is bs. Because today is exactly 2 weeks and he's not here. I went ahead and TT back to Monday and went all the way to this coming Saturday and still haven't come across him.

Anonymous 24

What happens if you sell Redd's painting, and don't donate it to the museum? I did not know that the museum accepted Redd's paintings. Did I break the game?? Will Redd never come again? Is there a way to fix it? I'm worried!

*Songbird* 23

Redd appeared the day after I finished the 3 housing kits for Tom Nook, before my Resident services was upgraded.

Anonymous 22

What if you never found him at all? Or the next day? Is there a way to make him reappear for the initial interaction?

Anonymous 21

Found Redd today, 4th resident today, Nook in tent today (unavailable/relocating tomorrow), Museum accepting art from yesterday.

Anonymous 20

Fakes are actually pretty cool! They change with the time of day!

Anonymous 19

First day Redd has shown up. Just had my second resident move in, third resident moving in tomorrow, Resident Services is in the tent, construction hasn’t started yet to upgrade.

Anonymous 18

I've had Redd show up on my island twice this week now.

Anonymous 17

Fourth resident just moved in, Nook still lives in a tent, and Redd is here.

Anonymous 16

I forgot to talk to redd after the museum upgraded.... i jumped back to the day but i cant find him

Anonymous 15

Redd showed up before even nooks cranny was open

Anonymous 14

My Resident Services is about to updated, since the fifth person just moved in today. Redd showed up though

Anonymous 13

Ok so I've been having an issue where I updated my game along with my resident services?? And I still can't find Redd or haven't gotten the announcement. Blathers asks for art and I even time skipped a few months and nothing.

Anonymous 12

ive been playing for about 6 days and my resident services hasnt been updated (my 5th villager hasnt even moved in) but ive encountered redd!

Anonymous 11

It's been about five days and yet Redd has not spawned in my town at all. I even time traveled forward a couple months and I haven't even gotten the announcement that a "suspicious" person is here. Anyone know what's up?

Anonymous 10

I do not have Resident Services upgraded and he still came a day or two after Leif. Shortly after he came, Nook's Cranny announced it was to shut down for renovations and is now upgraded. At least for me, neither had to be upgraded for Redd to appear.

Anonymous 9

I happen to forget to talk to Redd and he never showed back up after that. How long till he comes back? Same problem as some people, Blathers keeps mentioning art but Isabelle never announces Redd or he just just doesn’t show up even after several days

Anonymous 8

Does anyone have trouble as the second player? I am not the "Resident Representative" and I can talk to Redd but nothing happens.

Anonymous 7

Like other people on this comment thread, i’ve done everything possible to get redd on my island. Waited two real life days, even time travelled forward every day until May, no sign of him. Very frustrating issue :(

Anonymous 6

Everything is upgraded on my game, I’ve donated over 60 items to the museum, and Blathers is asking for art, but there’s no Redd. I’ve even time traveled and he won’t appear/Isabelle won’t mention him

Anonymous 5

I have everything upgraded in my game. Leif came yesterday but no signs of Redd today. Blathers mentioned he was waiting for art donations but no Redd still. Did something go wrong?

Anonymous 4

I just started playing 3 days ago. I have the museum and nooks cranny, but I don't have upgraded residents services yet. I have Leif, but no indication or mention of Redd or art. I think you have to at least have residents services building.

Anonymous 3

I can’t find Redd anywhere, Isabelle even said there a suspicious person on my island, what should I do

Nebula 2

Hi there! I started the game six days ago, and have done no time traveling. I don’t have the Able Sisters, and my resident services building is being built tomorrow. However, both Redd and Leif have shown up on my island following the latest update. The Able Sisters are not a prerequisite!

Anonymous 1

I updated my game and went to the museum to talk to blathers. He never mentioned wanted to expand and Isabelle never said anything about a suspicious person on my island. Is there perhaps a bug?

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do