ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
StinkyNonna(Jo) 14

StinkyNonna (Jo) & Jo

Jo was the original resident on the island.

StinkyNonna(Jo) 13

Nintendo Rep caused issue with gameplay on Switch Island. Neglected to move correct players & named both Jo. Rep didn't transfer StinkyNonna. Nothing working properly. StinkyNonna FINALLY Popped 300 balloons (actually over 300) today but no recipe .

Anonymous 12

I got the 300 balloons achievement but it's been three days and i still haven't gotten the golden balloon...i've never even seen it go by. i already know the recipe though from a giveaway i went to with it...is that why i'm not getting the balloon?

Anonymous 11

I got my 300 balloons but the golden balloon hasn't come yet, should I be worried?

Anonymous 10

I ment 300

Anonymous 9

Why when i popped 30 ballons but why my next is not a golden ballon??

Anonymous 8

Followup--I was the one whose game crashed when I tried to learn the golden slingshot recipe. I got another golden balloon a few days later and this time everything went the way it should. :)

Anonymous 7

I got the recipe but when I tried to learn it the game crashed and software rebooted. When I logged back on the recipe was gone (and I checked, I didn't learn it). :(

Anonymous 6

Finally got the 300 balloons. First gold balloon arrived. I was so excited! I opened it and the recipe was for a Pan Flute

Morton 5

I'm also having problems with this. I p***ed the 300 mark a week ago, and I've popped over 400 balloons by now. But still no golden balloon.

Felicitastic 4

Mine vanished. Send help

confusion 3

i did all the steps but havent got one... whats happenign?

Anonymous 2

You can have it spawn again. Second one just takes a lot longer to come by than the first one.

Amudo 1

Do you know what happens if the golden balloon is shot, but the present vanishes because there is no space or water? Does it reappear? Because I might just have lost the only opportunity to get this golden tool :\

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do