ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Saoirse 14

I have 16. You forgot the Frozen mini snowperson.

Anonymous 13

Here’s me standing next to it showing it is perfect and short.

Anonymous 12

The body does not need to be largest. I have made shorter. Head grows slightly on push toward body. You can tab out, quit game and hope you do it before it autosaved, to try again.

Anonymous 11

Have tried to many times to even care to make a perfect snowman, so far never, but 99% perfect and i followed the guide here. So so far no big snowflakes or recipies. And this was suppose to be a childrens game? Come on

Anonymous 10

Can snowballs be on the island while there is a visitor? I am trying to catch dung beetle at a friends' island but I can't see any snowballs

Anonymous 9

Honestly I hate this far more than the bunny day rubbish. Let me remove this hellspawn with a shovel or something. Sometimes it refuses to build because there's not enough space, when you mess up all you get is valuable space occupied for 3 days, at least give a recipe!!! Arg this is so annoying.

Anonymous 8

There’s one in my way of terraforming, how do I get rid of it?

Anonymous 7

hi

Anonymous 6

I got a frozen partition

Anonymous 5

The snowballs don't spawn if there are visitors on the island, and they only spawn late in the day.

KamaSupra 4

The rest of the recipes I got were: Frozen-treat set, Frozen counter, Frozen table, Frozen arch, Frozen pillar, Frozen sculpture, Frozen tree, Ice wall, and Snowperson head. Snowboy isn't giving me any more, so I think I have them all now.

KamaSupra 3

And given that they take three days to melt, ***uming you make a perfect one each day, the max large snowflakes you can collect per day would be 4.

KamaSupra 2

You get a large snowflake per perfect snowboy you have on your island, you have to talk to them once a day until they melt.

As far as rewards, so far I have gotten: Frozen Bed, Three-tiered snowperson, Frozen Chair, Frozen Partition, Frozen tree, Ice flooring, Ice Wand, and Snowflake wreath

snowboy intel 1

hey! seems like you can get a Large Snowflake from your Perfect Snowboy every day he's still standing. doesn't look like you can get two Perfect Snowboys at once, though, as no other snowballs seem to be spawning. thought it'd be nice to know!

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do