ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 61

Blue pansys do produce purple pansys. Just not as often as the hybrid red do. I got my first purple pansy from blue pansys

Anonymous 60

I thought I was just having rotten luck. Blue Pansies do NOT produce Purple Pansies. I learned that the hard way.

Anonymous 59

How do I eliminate flowers?

Anonymous 58

How do you know if it’s hybrid? Does it say “hybrid” on the name? I am trying to produce a hybrid pansy red but don’t know if the product is hybrid or not.

Anonymous 57

Here's something to add to the lillies. I planted two black lillies with a gap between them and the two created an orange lily when I checked them.

Anonymous 56

I would give my black and pink lily for pink windflowers, I need them for a flower crown TnT

Anonymous 55

I got a golden rose from hybrid reds that I watered with the golden watering can

Anonymous 54

I was trying to get a blue rose and I finally got one so I just left it alone for a while and it kept re-breeding and so far I have 48 blue roses lol

FREYA 53

I got blue blue and whit whit windflowers

Michelle 52

Anyone want pink wildflowers, mums or tulips? I can come plant them on your island!

Reply with dodocode if interested!

Anonymous 51

I could water your flowers in exchange for letting me buy seeds!

Anonymous 50

Does anyone have yellow hyacinth seeds in their shop? If so, could I go and buy a stack? For whatever reason that's the only one that I've never seen in my shop, on an island, or with Lief.

Anonymous 49

My island is overrun with blue wildflowers and not once have i gotten purple

Anonymous 48

That's because the blue and pink (in wind flowers) make a HYBRID red. It's a special kind of red do you have to mark it or else you have no way of knowing. Then combine two hybrid reds and get a purple. For better, real information I recommend AustinJohnPlays Hybris flower guide.

Anonymous 47

I got a blue hyacinth from a cluster of pink hyacinths! No other colors close by

Anonymous 46

I think my pink and pink windflowers made red

Anonymous 45

I also got red windflowers from Blue and pink three times. Idk what to do with this bred red windflower

Anonymous 44

I've had all of my gold roses come from bred Reds. Not black roses.

Anonymous 43

Pansy best flower

Anonymous 42

Watering question: Does an elephant watering can work like a gold one???

Anonymous 41

for hyacinths it is 2 blue to make a purple. I got blue from 2xorange.

Anonymous 40

I got a black tulip from pink only tulips

Seska 40

Just got a black rose from a pink rose patch.

breezy 39

i got a purple tulip from putting my extra black and yellow tulips diagonal from one another and no site has said this was possible so im thinking im an anomaly rn

Anonymous 38

Is there any way to tell if a flower is bred or not? Now I think my flowers are all messed up having moved them so many times not realizing it made a difference.

Aeter 37

I datamined flower genes and this info is inaccurate.
Only wild and seed flowers have fixed genes to work with.
Links to datamine and guides on my twitter @aiterusawato.

Anonymous 36

I got a purple tulip from and pink and black we took from a nook island

Shira 35

Jake just killed the game haha. Man science and genes are serious in this game.

Jake 34

This document has everything you could need for flowers. "Just mix them to get new colors" is wrong. Each flower has its own genes with dominant and recessive traits. Mixing the right ones gets you new colors https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ARIQCUc5YVEd01D7jtJT9EEJF45m07NXhAm4fOpNvCs/mobilebasic

Me 33

I got purple pansies from two blues.

Anonymous 32

Just got a white rose from two reds??

Anonymous 31

I got an orange hyacinth from a blue and yellow one.

Anonymous 30

so its been deemed that 5x5 is the more efficient by the ACNH community

Anonymous 29

So far I have only gotten purple hyacinth from 2 yellows? Never from 2 oranges

ACNH pro 28

come to my island to get gold roses

Anonymous 27

I just got a purple windflower spawned from 2 blues!!!!! What an exciting surprise!

Anonymous 27

You can also get blue roses from orange roses from mystery tours.

And I've gotten pink roses from two (probably) not bred red roses.

Anonymous 26

I got a black tulip from 2 orange

Anonymous 25

I got blue hyacynth from 2 orange ones

Anonymous 24

Adding to the purple windflower the blue and pink windflowers were from mystery islands

Anonymous 23

I got purple windflower from blue and non bred pink combo

Anonymous 22

I just got a red mum from 2 purples, anyone know how this happened?

Anonymous 21

I got black tullips with 2 reds from my own island. They don't need to be from a mystery island

Anonymous 20

You probably got the black tulips from a nook island, they can breed purples

Anonymous 19

I got a purple tulip only using black ones I'm so confused.

Anonymous 18

It looks like red and yellow makes pink. I thought this had happened before, but now I’m sure.

Anonymous 17

I got a red cosmos from a field of only orange

Anonymous 16

you can also get purple hyacinths from 2 blues! :)

Anonymous 15

Hey I’ve also gotten pink roses from a field of only red roses, and pink windflowers from a red and orange area, though could have come from the combo or just red, there was only one orange nearby

Mrmime 14

I wish there was a complete flower hybrid guide out there somewhere. There are tons online, but they all differ and all of them are incomplete. Some even contradict each other. :/

Anonymous 13

My blue windflower together with the pink gave me a red windflower

Anonymous 13

I got a blue hyacinth in the middle of an orange,red,pink and yellow hyacinth....also got a pink in the middle of 3 oranges and one yellow......the whites being at least 4 blocks away from the bred blue and and 5 or 6 blocks from the bred pink

Tox 12

You cannot breed Rose's to get hybrid red Rose's to get blue Rose's. You have to breed hybrid reds from a rare flower island Or breed blues from the same island.

Anonymous 11

I found a rare island with blue and pink windflowers and both bluexblue and pinkxpink produce black

helpfulDeathgod 10

Purple Tulips come from Black Tulips. It also does not matter where the black tulips came from (island or cross-bred).

Anonymous 9

Are hybrid red roses labeled in the pocket?

Anonymous 8

Based on this photo below, it looks like orange + red can yield blue windflowers?

Toast 7

This is one my brother found(: I dont know the source, but I think it has more than what you have and some less!

Anonymous 7

If you were to breed hybrid flowers, like 2 pink tulips, would it result in pink tulips?

Anonymous 6

There are guides around that say two blue hyacinths breed a purple hyacinth, and while it could potentially be true, I personally bread my purple one from two orange ones I got off of a mystery island.

Anonymous 5

i meant purple Hyacinth*

Anonymous 4

can confirm that purple hydrangeas exist, not sure how im made them though

Anonymous 3

Can confirm that Black tulips exist, two red tulips yields a black tulip

Anonymous 2

I have black lilies in my town

Maca 1

It seems cross pollinating a Red Pansy with an Orange Pansy yields a Red Pansy. MAYBE it's a Red Pansy* like the other games which may yield a Purple Pansy with another one. Will confirm when I get another.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do