ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
someone 10

I need the thing to get three star rating, I am at it for over 2 month im sure

Anonymous 9

thank you so much this helps alot!!

Anonymous 8

My friend can't ask isablle about island evals. How can she unlock it?

Anonymous 7

My partner is stuck at a 1 star rating, hes played the game a week longer than I have and has roughly the same amount of island decorations as me (I got my 3rd star yesterday) hes spent 2 hours adding items to his island and it's still not adding to his overall points

Anonymous 6

Does anyone know where to find a list of what cl***ifies as an outdoor item and won’t count toward clutter?

legume 5

the option to view the rating doesn't even show up for me with the upgraded resident services, even after getting the first campsite villager.... :(

Anonymous 4

What did it for me was building fences and flowers all over my town hall. Some DIY and furniture I got from the nook computer and was good for the 3 star

Anonymous 3

I seriously hate Isabel right now, I’m on one star and she won’t tell me what I’m doing wrong I have 8 villagers and one land plot that idk if sold yet, and I’m so confused

Anonymous 2

I’m now at four star rating and now Isabelle says that the island needs more storefront. Now i obviously have the able sisters and the nook’s cranny, does that mean i have to upgrade one of them or is there another shop?

Anonymous 1

What cl***ifies a Nooks Cranny item? Does it have to be bought from Nooks Cranny or can it be any item that isnt a DIY?

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do