ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Mr GO 15

Allena that trade SUCKS u can get 30 pieces of wood by urself

Anonymous 14

My friend gave me 136 star fragments I’m not giving or trading them

Allena 13

Anyone that has 10 small star fragments, we could trade i'll offer a stack of wood (aka 30 wood pieces.)

LP 12

There's also a Bamboo wand, which isn't in the list right now. It requires young spring bamboo (x6) and star fragments (x3)

Kountrygurl 11

Need star fragments (6)

Anonymous 10

I need star fragments, anybody wants to sell?

Anonymous 9

I need star fragments, anybody can trade?

Erohiel 8

First time got 18 fragments for 18 wishes. Second time, 40 wishes but only 20 fragments. I think 20 might be the max to discourage staying up all night like I did.

Anonymous 7

I had a meteor shower announced this morning, wished on a ton of stars, TTed to tomorrow morning and the fragments were on the beach. So, YMMV.

Anonymous 6

For everyone asking, if I am not mistaken, using Time Travel will stop any of the star fragments from spawning. You CAN use TT to find a night with shooting stars, but you will then have to wait until the next morning (meaning no TT of any kind to get to the next day). You just have to be patient.

Anonymous 5

I wished on a shooting star one night. Didn’t get any announcement about the meteor shower. The next day i couldn’t find any star fragments. Can anyone explain why i couldn’t find any?

Anonymous 4

I wished on over 30 stars time traveled to the next day and NO FRAGMENTS. I’m ****ed. Also canberra said she was leaving my island and that she would pack now she’s just carrying on as usual. It’s like the time travel caused it not to save the progress or something.

Anonymous 3

I wished on four shooting stars and time traveled and no star fragments any one having the same issue, checked every sq inch of the beach

Anonymous 2

I got two shooting stars even though there was no announcement of a meteor shower that morning

Anonymous 1

Damn I went for 200 wishes but only found 31 in total before the sun started setting. (I was going for the wishes achivement)

I haven't popped in and out of the overworld enough times to get the # wishes= # fragments theory working.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do