ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 27

For time travelers I am in northern hemisphere and on Jan 30th 2023 I ran across a meteor shower, I’ve gone back several times to visit the same day and it continues to reoccur. Just putting that out there for any time travelers. :)

Anonymous 26

3 of my Villagers told me there was going to be a Meteor Shower tonight. I was finally ready ahead of time, thanks to them. The only time I got an announcement from Isabelle was in my first or second week of playing the game.

Ember 25

I have been playing since the very first week of release and I have never, not ever had a meteor shower on my island! I’m not ver happy about it

Mee 24

Nope. I did not meet Celeste once. I play AC for about a week but a slow pace. I manage to catch my first meteor show at 11.20 pm on June 2nd

Anonymous 23

Actual meteor showers have tons of shooting stars and are announced. There are times you can get shooting stars without having a meteor shower but there's usually only a couple at a time.

H 22

Can confirm that I got only 20 stars fragment from last night meteor shower even though I wished on 80+ stars

H 21

Isabelle announced a meteor shower and I’ve wished upon like 80 stars already in less than 20 minutes that I played.
I’ve read somewhere that the maximum number of star fragment that will appear the day after is 20. Does anyone know if that’s true?

Anonymous 20

Had four meteor showers. No announcements for any of them. This is annoying

Anonymous 19

Is the sound very obvious? Celeste is on my island today

Anonymous 18

There wasn’t any announcement for mine, neither did I see Celeste. But I realised there were more stars than usual and the sky was clear. Saw 3 shooting stars, one after the other.

Anonymous 17

there's no announcement

Anonymous 16

Celeste showed up and starts have been appearing for over an hour steadily. Is this a meteor shower or no? The yellow dog did not mention anything in the daily announcement.

Anonymous 15

I was not given any notice about the meteor shower during the daily announcements.

Anonymous 14

Celeste can be found between 7p and 4a

Anonymous 13

Star Light is Nova Light
Man-made Satellite is just Satellite
Moon Rover is Lunar Rover
Landing Gear is Lunar Lander
Meteorite is Asteroid
Astronaut is Astronaut Suit

Anonymous 12

I noticed my sky turned aurora-colored when Celeste showed up. Does the sky always have an aurora when there's a meteor shower?

Anonymous 11

The Taurus item is called "Taurus bathtub" and if you have it in your inventory when you talk to Celeste she will tell the tale of Zeus and Europa

Anonymous 10

the spaceship flooring is called Sci-Fi flooring and the milky way flooring is just called Galaxy Flooring

hope that helps!

Anonymous 9

One of my villagers taught me the space shuttle recipe on the day of a meteor shower.

Anonymous 8

Agree with the person below me. I also have had celeste and never had a mention of a meteor shower... Isabelle has never announced it either :(

Anonymous 7

Celeste doesn't guarantee a meteor shower; I've had her three times and never seen a shooting star. Similarly, you can have a shower without her there, and without Isabelle announcing it.

Xephia 6

For Taurus it's a Taurus bath :D

Anonymous 5

You can have shooting stars any night your sky is clear.

Anonymous 4

Celeste gives you a recipe each time you see her, all of which you can only get talking to her

Anonymous 3

I’ve never had a meteor shower announced in the morning but have had three nights with shooting stars.

Anonymous 2

celeste should appear whenever there is a meteor shower going to happen

Anonymous 1

If Celeste appears, is a meteor shower guranteed?

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do