ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 19

Marina showed me the “glee” reaction

Anonymous 18

Is Murphy kidcore? I need a cranky villager for my kidcore island but I don’t know who to choose

Elijah 17

wow thats cool

Anonymous 16

I was resetting and chose the same answer every time and got different villagers and airport colors

Anonymous 15

should i let marina leave? i already have zucker and she's one of the three normals i have, but im not really a completionist, so i don't really care about the reactions. should i let her go or keep her?

Anonymous 14

Bonjour à Tous ! Des Dodo Codes par plus de 9000 membres toute la journée, c’est ici: https://www.facebook.com/groups/228363125240118
et aussi des taux de navets, des échanges, etc …
Rejoignez-nous et partagez !!!

Anonymous 13

I have to get new switch and game, am I able to transfer anything from my old game?

Anonymous 12

looking for blue rose. Add me if u willing to spare me 1 @6630-5920-8225. :)

Anonymous 11

I picked something to eat and my uchi villager was frita, the “food” villager

Nate 10

I actually got foreign fruit as a present from Mom at the beginning...
As for the DIY thing, as far as I know the recipes disappear afterwards

Leila 8

If anyone has the colorful spinning wheel with a flower & skull I will pay for it :) Friend code: SW-3018-8796-0113

Philippa 7

Maggie, you need to have 10 villagers to get the 3 star rating, so try maxing out your villagers first!

Maggie 6

Hi! I have a quick question.. How many flowers to I have to put down to get a 3 star rating? I really want to terraform :( Reply to me if u have an answer. Thanks!!

Kat 5

I have a question, my boyfriend and I are going to be shareing a island, I’m curious about diy recipes, after he or I learn one, can we give it to the other to learn also? Or does it disappear?

Anonymous 4

I hope no one got paid to write this article

Anonymous 3

Everybody gets fruit in their first letter. It was even like that in NL. It's like a housewarming gift and it helps to start you off with collecting more fruit.

Anonymous 2

I picked "something to kill time" But I also got fruit so I dont think its that.

Anonymous 1

I got the game 2 days early and picked "something to eat". the first letter i got from my mom had some fruit in it, perhaps its that?

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do