ACNH
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 64

Bro i need a barreleye its sooo impossible to get, especially because it only spawns after 9pmmmmmmm

Anonymous 63

how come the betta is rarer than the coelacanth on the list?

Anonymous 62

Sessss

Vaughn 61

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vaughn 60

i cant catch a charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ACNH player 59

Well if you didn’t save and got back at 10:30 then all the fish that shoulda gone away were frozen so time is not off

cat 58

I have wasted 600 NMT and FINALLY found Raymond and judy

Anonymous 57

Football fish times are off, I just got one around 10:30am :P

Hydronator 56

The Coelacanth is not the rarest fish in the game. The string fish is. Coelacanth ✭✭✭✭✩. Stringfish ✭✭✭✭✭.

Anonymous 55

I was so happy when this happened!

Anonymous 54

The stringfish is Extra large

Anonymous 53

The Mahi-mahi shadow is not huge it is x large

Anonymous 52

I love the Mahi-mahi’s colors

Anonymous 51

Some of the rarities are incorrect. For example, the Coelacanth is the rarest fish in the game, most definitely not “uncommon.”

Jayden 50

This is weird I caught a blue marlin before I caught a tuna.

Jayden 49

The Coelacanth is in the ocean, sells for 15000 bells, all day.

Anonymous 48

All i do have all fish

Anonymous 47

Sunfish is cool thank I do time travel now

Girlygirlz123 46

Sunfish is best fish

Anonymous 45

TO CATCH EVERY FISH IT WILL TAKE A YEAR!!!!!! >:(

Anonymous 44

>:)

ANGIE 43

>:(

Anonymous 42

Anonymous YOUR LIER YOU DID NOT CATCH EVERY FISH LIER AND YOU TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Anonymous 41

The sturgeon fish is not accurate, I keep catching them (Time Traveling to November) and I caught it by my island main river mouth but I can't catch a - Tuna

Anonymous 40

Believe it or not. I finally caught all of the fish. And my last fish was the Giant Trevally. This is the part you might not believe, but I got super unlucky and while I was trying to catch the Giant Trevally. I caught a total of 4 Mahi-mahi’s

Anonymous 39

I caught a great white,saw,hammerhead,and whale shark in 2 days. I also caught a dorado,****er fish, piranha, and tilapia in the same days as well

Anonymous 38

I caught an oarfish and was so excited I decided to show it off so I could take a screenshot but ended up releasing it by accident

Anonymous 37

I’ve caught 8 oarfish in the past week, yet after 100 fish bait, have not caught mahi-mahi. :(

Anonymous 36

12 fish left to donate but can I get them all on my birthday which is today

Anonymous 35

Wow, that's a *nice* amount of fish

Anonymous 34

Mahi-Mahi is not a huge shadow, it’s the same shadow as the seab***. A size 5. When I caught one it did not rumble like a big fish. Thought it was a seab*** at first!

Anonymous 33

Just an FYI that the Coelacanth only appears when it is raining.

Anonymous 32

Hey @anonymous, please refrain from using vulgar language such as sea b*** in the comments. Thanks!

Anonymous 31

sea b*** :(

Anonymous 30

how do u give fishes to ur friends

Anonymous 29

oh forgot to the say the mistakes with some of the fish u did may as their ending month instead of march

Anonymous 28

u got some of the dates wrong for the southern hem fish

japanana.uwu 27

I've already caught 3 oarfish and 4 turtles

Anonymous 26

Coelocanths are found on peirs

Anonymous 25

LOL all the golden fish displays are DIY recipes. Nothing to do with fishing lol

Anonymous 24

I have to be honest, one of the first fish I caught was a sturgeon. I think it greatly depends on the time of day you go searching. Fishing is made for all of you night-owls out there.

Anonymous 23

Also is he making it up about the gold fish

Anonymous 22

How do you get both types of goldfish I have looked everywhere but I can't catch any
also there are sharks everywhere but it is still April and I'm in the northern hemisphere

Anonymous 21

I notived there was no mention of the Golden Tuna or the Golden Great White Shark...are those not in the game czuse.a friend of mine has a Golden tuna in display on his island...

Anonymous 20

The Orefish sell for 8000 not 9000

Anonymous 19

ocean sunfish is from june not july. Caught 2 during the fishing derby my friend hosted

Kyuu 18

Guy trying to catch Stergeon. You'll have an easier time on a mystery tour island. Just scare off all river fish until you see a size 6 or Huge Shadow near the mouth of the river.

Anonymous 17

I've stayed up until 4am trying to catch a sturgeon. Just now, I used up 80 bags of bait, and still no luck. I think you need to list that thing as "very rare" instead of "uncommon."

Anonymous 16

The cherry salmon is not listed in the river section, it should be where the mitten crab is

Anonymous 15

I've caught 2 oarfish in the last 2 days!!! Northern hemisphere here.

Anonymous 14

Mahi-Mahi is listed as 12,000 bells but several other sources state it is 6,000.

Onion 13

Catched an Oarfish while on a trip to another island - on the jetty. seems like rare fishes appear on special places

Anonymous 12

Bitterling shadow size is "very small" not 'small'

Anonymous 11

The Blue Marlin for Southern Hemisphere is Wrong As I caught one in March. Have not tried in April yet.

Anonymous 10

Moray eel sells for 2000

Kaylia & Spike 10

Rajah Brook’s Birdwing sells for $2500

Loogi 9

Golden Trout sells for 15,000

Anonymous 8

"House mackerel" should be "Horse mackerel". "String fish" should just be Stringfish, also it sells for 15,000.

Anonymous 7

found mahi mahi in southern hemisphere, in march.
says jan-april, and then nov-dec on the seasonality chart

Anonymous 6

N stands for Northern Hemisphere, S = Southern Hemisphere! The months after are when the fish spawns

Anonymous 5

Sturgeon sells for 10,000 Bells!

Anonymous 4

What does it mean when it says
N: -
S: march to may

Anonymous 3

Where is the coelacanth?

Anonymous 3

No Sturgeon?

Anonymous 2

Goldfish sell for 1200

Anonymous 1

These prices are wrong. My oarfish would only sell for 9000 bells as opposed to the 36000 said on this list, and a few others are wrong as well.

Article Menu
Animal Crossing Switch
News & Events
Sanrio Collaboration
Sanrio Collab Info Sanrio Clothes Sanrio Items
March Update
March 2021 Update Info Prom Items Katrina
Mario Crossover
Seasonal Items
Festivale Guides
Fall & Winter Events
November To-Do