Momosik Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Momosik Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Big Battery|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The Death Caldera Crystal|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine Momosik Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
The Momosik Shrine is located in the east side of Death Mountain in Eldin region and when you examine it then it will activate the challenge. The destination is the east tunnel of death mountain, and inside the tunnel you will need heat resistance equipment or you will be damaged.
Preparation : Prepare Items That Is Needed To Complete
|・1 of Heat Resistance Equipment or Fireproof Elixir|
┗ You will also use it in Main Quests so just purchasing it then will work.
|Items That Can Break Rock Walls|
|Rock/Boulder Weapons, Bomb Flowers, Yunobo (Skill) or other|
┗ Fuse rocks/boulders to weapons and create 1 or 2
|Igneo Talus Battle|
|・Equipment and weapons that can withstand water and ice|
┗ Chu Chu Jelly, White Chu Chu Jelly, Water Fruit, Ice Fruit and other┗ It depends on the weapon, but if you have around 30 of them you will be good to go.
・Weapons can be like clubs are useful.
┗ The Attack power can be around 20-30 is good.
How To Go Video
Guide Video and Walkthrough
- Head to the east tunnel of Death Mountain.
- Destroy the Rock Wall.
- Defeat the enemies in the tunnel and create an automobile.
- When you move on the rail then Igneo Talus battle will start.
- Attack the body with water and ice to evaporate the heat.
- Climb up on top of the Igneo Talus and destroy the crystal. When time goes by the heat will rise again so repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Arm throw is very powerful and the damage is big so be careful. You can avoid with dash, but if you use Recall then you can throw the arm and get a down.
- After the battle, bring the crystal to Momosik Shrine and complete.
Momosik Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest will be the challenge so when you complete the challenge you can get the item in the Shrine.