The Death Caldera Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Death Caldera Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Condition To Activate||Examine Momosik Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Momosik Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
On the east side of Death Mountain in Eldin, there is the Momosik Shrine. Examine it to activate the challenge. The destination is located in the east tunnel of Death Mountain, and you will get inflicted with heat damage so make sure you have Heat Resistance equipment.
The Death Caldera Crystal Chart Guide
Preparation : Prepare Items That Is Needed To Complete
|・1 of Heat Resistance Equipment or Fireproof Elixir|
┗ You will also use it in Main Quests so just purchasing it then will work.
|Items That Can Break Rock Walls|
|Rock/Boulder Weapons, Bomb Flowers, Yunobo (Skill) or other|
┗ Fuse rocks/boulders to weapons and create 1 or 2
|Igneo Talus Battle|
|・Equipment and weapons that can withstand water and ice|
┗ Chu Chu Jelly, White Chu Chu Jelly, Water Fruit, Ice Fruit and other┗ It depends on the weapon, but if you have around 30 of them you will be good to go.
・Weapons can be like clubs are useful.
┗ The Attack power can be around 20-30 is good.
How To Go Video
Guide Video and Walkthrough
- Head to the east tunnel of Death Mountain.
- Destroy the Rock Wall.
- Defeat the enemies in the tunnel and create an automobile.
- When you move on the rail then Igneo Talus battle will start.
- Attack the body with water and ice to evaporate the heat.
- Climb up on top of the Igneo Talus and destroy the crystal. When time goes by the heat will rise again so repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Arm throw is very powerful and the damage is big so be careful. You can avoid with dash, but if you use Recall then you can throw the arm and get a down.
- After the battle, bring the crystal to Momosik Shrine and complete.