The Sky Mine Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Sky Mine Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine Gikaku Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Gikaku Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Examine the Gikaku Shrine at the Sky Mine above the Rist Peninsula. The Sky Mine can be reached from Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower using the Zonai Devices vehicle on Sky.
The Sky Mine Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- From the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower use the paraglider to fly, and travel to the northeast side of the island where Flux Construct is location which is on the southeast side.
- Attach the 4 spare batteries that are on the ground to the automobile.
- Activate the automobile, and head to the island in the northeast.
- On the island examine the Gikaku Shrine to activate the Shrine Quest.
- Activate the switch that is on the southwest and move the gimmicks inside of the island.
- Ride the gimmick that you activated and land on the island on the route.
- Spin the middle propeller and adjust the location. Make the gimmick aim for the island which the light is shining.
- Climb on the device and fly, and use the paraglider to go on the island with the rock.
- After picking up the rock, drop the rock to the island with the shrine.
- Climb down to the island with the paraglider and bring the rock to the shrine.