The Sokkala Sky Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Sokkala Sky Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine Natak Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Natak Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
The challenge begins when you fly from Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower in Akkala Highlands and then go to Natak Shrine in the Sokkala Sky Archipelago to the southeast. Natak Shrine is located at a higher altitude than the Skyview Tower, so it is necessary to descend to the sky and build blocks of fans and energy cells.
The Sokkala Sky Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- Fly from "Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower" and land on the southwest sky island that the Flux Construct is located.
- Attach the fan and battery and create an airplane.
- Use the airplane and go to the sky island that has the sphere attached to it.
- When you examine the Natak Shrine which is near the sphere, it will activate "The Sokkala Sky Crystal".
- Rotate the gimmick and aim the launcher at the sphere.
- Get on top of the launcher and enter the sphere.
- Place the rock on the tip of the spring.
- Use Ultrahand to move the sphere gimmick, and rotate the spring so the hole faces the tip of the spring.
- Attack the spring and activate it.
- Place the spring on top and attack the spring to block yourself up.
- Bring the rock to Natak Shrine and complete.