The East Hebra Sky Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The East Hebra Sky Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine Taninoud Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Taninoud Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
You can receive the Shrine Quest on the sky island northeast of Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. To get the crystal, you must burn the vines so it is good to have 2 materials that can burn it like Fire Fruit.
The East Hebra Sky Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- Fly northeast from Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. The destination is Sky Island so open the paraglider early. If you have at least 1.8 of Stamina Wheel then you will be able to make it, but if you don't then you can land a little beforehand.
- Create an automobile with the control stick, fan, and battery.
- Head to the location of the Shrine, examine it to activate the challenge.
- Aim the jump pad to the island the light is aiming at.
- Progress to the back and climb down the island.
- Climb down the location with Vine walls.
- Light the vine on fire with Fire Fruit. There are 2 locations at the entrance with crystals.
- Create an automobile with the control stick, fan, and battery to carry the crystal to complete.