A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!All Shrine Quest List & Locations
A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Condition To Activate||After defeating the Phantom Ganon at Korok Forest, speak to Damia|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Pupunke Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Go to Korok Forest, after defeating Phantom Ganon located in Deku Tree Chasm then speak to Damia.
A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
* This is from the start of Musanokir Shrine to completing the A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples.
- From Minshi Woods Chasm go underground and head to Korok Forest.
1. Enter Minshi Woods Chasm
2. Go to the bottom of Korok Forest
3. Use Ascend and go back above ground
- Defeat the Ganon that appears in Deku Tree Chasm.
1. Enter from Deku Tree's trunk.
2. Defeat the Gloom's hands with Bomb Flower.
3. Distance the Phantom Ganon and aim for Flurry Rush.
- Speak to Damia in Korok Forest and the "A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples" will start.