The Oakle’s Navel Cave Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Oakle’s Navel Cave Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine the rock shining green|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Tokiy Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Enter the Oakle’s Navel Cave, examine the green crystal after progressing through and activate the Shrine Quest. The Like Like in the middle of the road is very powerful so you can pass through it.
The Oakle’s Navel Cave Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- From Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower use the paraglider to head to Oakle’s Navel Cave.
You can head from Eshos Shrine（Dueling Peaks Stable）.
- The Like Like at the cave's entrance has high HP, so you can ignore and keep progressing.
- Examine the green crystal and the Shrine Quest will activate.
- Avoid the rolling rocks in the left and right and progress.
Pick up the crystal with Ultrahand to the very top and your view will become wider.
- Step down from the stairs and place the crystal. With Link by itself go into the side hole to the right.
- Around the exit, there will be a rock falling so catch it with Ultrahand.
- Attach the crystal to the rock and bring to Shrine