The Lake Intenoch Cave Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Lake Intenoch Cave Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine the rock that is shining green|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Moshapin Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
You can activate the Shrine Quest by examining the crystal located inside the cave of Lake Intenoch in Eldin. Inside the cave it is very hard so you will need heat resistance equipment. Also there will be lots of rocks blocking the road so if you can use Yunobo's Skill then it will be easier to complete.Yunobo Of Goron City Walkthrough
The Lake Intenoch Cave Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go To Shrine of & Guide Video
- From Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower head to the east and go to Gero Pond.
- Enter the Lake Intenoch Cave
* You will need Heat Resistance Clothing to avoid the heat.
- Defeat the enemies inside the cave.
- Dig through the wall on the right of the entrance.
- You can break the rock wall with rocks and boulder weapons, but there are a lot so it will take a lot of time. If you can use the Yunobo Skill then it will make it easier.
- Keep digging through the right side.
- When you examine the crystals then the challenge will start.
- Defeat Fire Like
- Activate the faucet that is on the ground and create a lava plate.
- Attach the fan and crystal that is on the ground to the lava plate.
- Activate the fan and head to the other shore.
- Carry the crystal and complete.