The Lanayru Road Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Lanayru Road Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine O-ogim Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||O-ogim Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Unlock the warp point of O-ogim Shrine to activate.
The Lanayru Road Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go To Shrine & Guide Video
- From Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower fly west.
- Unlock the warp of O-ogim Shrine that is near the middle area of Mount Lanayru.
- Climb up the broken pillar, and enter the cave on the right side of the waterfall.
- At the dead end, destroy the left and middle rocks, and attach the wings, fan, rock and control stick together.
- Attach the rock to the wings and fly over to O-ogim Shrine.
- Carry the rock to O-ogim Shrine.